About the Rydeen GM-DH2
Add a backup cam to your Silverado
Add a backup cam to your Silverado
Designed specifically for select 2007-14 Chevrolet Silverado trucks, Rydeen's GM-DH2 rear-view camera system allows you to integrate backup video into your aftermarket radio. The package includes a tailgate handle frame, a rear-view camera that connects to your aftermarket radio, and a power/signal cable that you'll route from the camera to the front of your truck.
Once installed, you'll see a 170° view of what's behind you, with video capture down to 0.3 Lux for night driving. Crux also gives you the option to enable on-screen parking assist lines so you can gauge distance more easily.
- rear-view camera
- replaces tailgate surround bezel in select Chevrolet trucks
- sends video to your aftermarket car stereo
- resolution: 480 TV lines
- minimum illumination: 0.3 Lux
- 170° wide viewing angle
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # GM-DH2
What's in the box:
- Replacement tailgate handle with camera (attached 78" cable)
- 27' Video cable (attached 48" power/ground wires)
More details on the Rydeen GM-DH2
Vehicle Compatibility: The Rydeen GM-DH2 is a wireless backup camera solution for 2007-2014 Chevy Silverado trucks. Your vehicle must be equipped with an aftermarket in-dash or on-dash video monitor with a composite video camera input.
Note: This rearview camera solution is meant as a backup aid only; never solely rely on the rearview camera when backing up. In addition to using the rearview camera, always look behind you to make sure everything is clear when backing up your vehicle.
Compatibility: The GM-DH2 replacement tailgate handle housing is compatible with the following model Chevrolet Silverado trucks:
|1500||2007 - 2013|
|2500/3500||2008 - 2014|
Tailgate Handle: The Rydeen GM-DH2's backup camera comes preinstalled in a tailgate handle housing which replaces your truck's factory tailgate handle housing. The tailgate handle housing offers a direct bolt-in installation and provides a seamless OEM look.
Backup Camera: The included backup camera offers a resolution of 480 TV lines and an image sensor with a minimum illumination rating of <0.3Lux, allowing you to see what's behind your vehicle in lower light conditions (but not total darkness). The camera lens has a 170° wide viewing angle to give you greater visibility behind your vehicle when backing up. The camera's IP69 waterproof ABS-constructed housing protects it against the elements.
- Mirror or Normal Image: The backup camera provides either a mirror or normal image. By default, the camera will display a mirror image. Cutting the looped white wire along the camera's attached cable will reverse the image.
- Parking Guidelines: The backup camera provides parking guidelines on the screen of your vehicle's video monitor. These parking guidelines are there to assist you when backing up into a parking space. You can remove the parking guidelines by cutting the looped green wire along the camera's attached cable.
Video Cable: The included 27' video cable gets connected to the camera housing's video output lead via a proprietary 4-pin connector. The camera end of the cable also includes 48" power and ground wires that get tied into the vehicle's wiring at the rear. An additional paralleled power wire runs up the video cable with a 7" bare lead at the front that can be used to trigger the reverse input on the headunit or screen.
- Resolution (TV Lines): 480
- Minimum Illumination: <0.3Lux
- Viewing Angle: 170˚
- Water-Proof: IP69