About the KEF GFS-124
A sturdy foundation for your LS50s
Proud owner of a pair of KEF LS50 speakers? These custom-build KEF stands are designed to complement your passive or powered speakers. They provide a stable foundation and place the speakers at the ideal listening height to help you get the best sound quality. Carpet spikes are included for additional stability on a rug or thick carpet.
- pair of custom-designed speaker stands for KEF LS50 passive and powered speakers
- provides an attractive, rock-solid foundation for your speakers
- sturdy steel construction with powder-coated matte black finish
- columns can be filled with sand or shot (not included) during assembly for additional mass and stability
- integrated cable management allows speaker wire or cables to be hidden away
- included rubber isolation pads can be placed on the top plate to reduce speaker resonance
- adjustable spiked feet are included for added stability on carpet
- dimensions with spikes: 8-11/16"W x 25-1/16"H x 10-1/4"D
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # GFS-124
What's in the box:
- 2 Top-plates
- 2 Base-plates
- 2 Central columns
- 2 Counter-sunk screws
- 2 Pan-head screws
- 8 Spike feet
- 8 Nuts
- 8 Threaded caps
- 8 Rubber pads
- Assembly Instructions
KEF GFS-124 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the KEF GFS-124
Compatibility: The KEF GFS-124 speaker stand is custom-designed specifically for the LS50 bookshelf loudspeakers and powered speakers (sold separately). The stand can also be used with other bookshelf speakers of similar size and weight.
- This sturdy yet elegant speaker stand features steel construction with a powder coated matte black finish.
- The speaker stand's central column can be fill with inert filler (sold separately) during assembly.
- The stand's central column offers a wire-management channel to conceal your wire and cables.
- The included rubber isolation pads can be placed on the top-plate to prevent speaker resonance.
- Adjustable spike feet are included for carpeted flooring and screw into the base. Rubber feet and protective discs for hardwood, laminate, and tile floors are not included and sold separately.
- Height w/ Spikes: 25.0625"
- Height w/o Spikes: 23.9375"
- Top Plate: 6.5625" (w) x 7.125" (d)
- Base: 8.6875" (w) x 10.25"" (d)
- Weight Capacity: 22.5 lbs.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
2 questions already asked