About the KEF LS50 Speaker Stands
An attractive foundation for your LS50s
Proud owner of a pair of KEF LS50 speakers? These rock-solid stands are the perfect complement to your passive or self-powered speakers. They provide a stable foundation that helps deliver a stellar listening experience. Adjustable carpet spikes are included for additional stability on a rug or thick carpet.
- pair of custom-designed speaker stands for KEF LS50 passive and powered speakers
- provides an attractive, rock-solid foundation for your speakers
- the central column can be filled with sand or shot (not included) during assembly for additional mass and stability
- adjustable carpet spikes are included for use on a rug or thick carpet
- stand dimensions: 8-1/2"W x 24"H x 9-1/2"D
- top plate dimensions: 6-1/5"W x 7-1/8"D
- weight: 14 lbs. each
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # GFS-524T
What's in the box:
- 2 Top-plates
- 2 Base-plates
- 2 Central columns
- 8 Satellite columns
- Four M8 screws
- Sixteen M6 screws
- 8 Spike feet (black)
- 8 Dome nuts
- 8 Self-adhesive rubber pads
- 4mm Allen key
- 5mm Allen key
- Speaker Stands Assembly
- Bump Pad Placement Guide
KEF LS50 Speaker Stands reviews
They are a challenge to assemble. The ring feet stands for the Kef must be removed and reinstalled to the Kef so they match the stands. The finished design is top heavy, so if you have a curious cat or dog they are bound to nudge the whole thing down. However, the design is spectacular.
0 of 0 found this helpful
Nice stands. Would be better if there were a place to hide the wires like the other kef stands.
0 of 0 found this helpful
Overall fantastic product, easy to assemble and well designed - however 2 things that could be better 1. The process for filling the center column with sand (extra stability) is vey laborious 1. Given that this stand is designed specifically for the ls50 it seems that there should be a more specific and secure means of attaching the speaker to the base.
Pros: Great design easy assembly very stable
Cons: Hard to sand fill Attaching ls50 should be more precise
2 of 2 found this helpful
More details on the KEF LS50 Speaker Stands
Compatibility: The KEF GFS-524 LS50 titanium grey speaker stands are custom-designed specifically for the LS50 bookshelf loudspeakers and powered speakers (sold separately). The stands are also available in black and white to match your LS50 speakers.
- This sturdy yet elegant speaker stand allows for the central column to be fill with inert filler (sold separately) during assembly.
- Adjustable spike feet (black) are included with the stands. Hardwood floor protection disks can be purchased separately.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?