About the KEF LS50 Speaker Stands
An attractive foundation for your LS50s
Proud owner of a pair of KEF LS50 speakers? These rock-solid stands are the perfect complement to your passive or self-powered speakers. They provide a stable foundation that helps deliver a stellar listening experience. Adjustable carpet spikes are included for additional stability on a rug or thick carpet.
- pair of custom-designed speaker stands for KEF LS50 passive and powered speakers
- provides an attractive, rock-solid foundation for your speakers
- the central column can be filled with sand or shot (not included) during assembly for additional mass and stability
- adjustable carpet spikes are included for use on a rug or thick carpet
- stand dimensions: 8-1/2"W x 24"H x 9-1/2"D
- top plate dimensions: 6-1/5"W x 7-1/8"D
- weight: 14 lbs. each
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # GFS-524T
What's in the box:
- 2 Top-plates
- 2 Base-plates
- 2 Central columns
- 8 Satellite columns
- Four M8 screws
- Sixteen M6 screws
- 8 Spike feet (black)
- 8 Dome nuts
- 8 Self-adhesive rubber pads
- 4mm Allen key
- 5mm Allen key
- Speaker Stands Assembly
- Bump Pad Placement Guide
KEF LS50 Speaker Stands reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the KEF LS50 Speaker Stands
Compatibility: The KEF GFS-524 LS50 titanium grey speaker stands are custom-designed specifically for the LS50 bookshelf loudspeakers and powered speakers (sold separately). The stands are also available in black and white to match your LS50 speakers.
- This sturdy yet elegant speaker stand allows for the central column to be fill with inert filler (sold separately) during assembly.
- Adjustable spike feet (black) are included with the stands. Hardwood floor protection disks can be purchased separately.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?