About the KEF Performance Speaker Stands
An attractive foundation for your LS50s
Proud owner of a pair of KEF LS50 speakers? These rock-solid stands are the perfect complement to your passive or powered speakers. They provide a stable foundation that helps deliver a stellar listening experience. Carpet spikes are included for additional stability on a rug or thick carpet.
- pair of custom-designed speaker stands for KEF LS50 passive and powered speakers
- provides an attractive, rock-solid foundation for your speakers
- constructed from high-quality steel and aluminum
- the central column can be filled with sand or shot (not included) during assembly for additional mass and stability
- integrated cable management allows speaker wire or cables to be hidden away
- dimensions with plinth: 8-15/16"W x 25-3/4"H x 12-1/8"D
- weight: 10.3 lbs. each
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 637203044823
What's in the box:
- 2 Top-plates
- 2 Base-plates
- 2 Central columns
- Eight M8 screws
- 8 Spike feet
- 8 Threaded inserts
- 6 Round stickers
- 2mm Allen key
- 6mm Allen key
KEF Performance Speaker Stands reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the KEF Performance Speaker Stands
- This sturdy yet elegant speaker stand allows for the central column to be fill with inert filler (sold separately) during assembly.
- The stand's central column offers a wire-management channel to conceal your wire and cables.
- Adjustable spike feet are included for carpeted flooring. Rubber feet and protective discs for hardwood, laminate, and tile floors are not included.
Note: The stands are also available in black, white, or grey finish.
- Height w/ Spikes: 25.6876"
- Height w/o Spikes: 25.0625"
- Top Plate: 6.125" (w) x 7.5" (d)
- Base: 8.875" (w) x 12.125"" (d)
- Weight: 10.3 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 22.5 lbs.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked