About the Secura QMF110
A simple mount for smaller TVs
A simple mount for smaller TVs
Position your small TV or monitor for optimal viewing with the Secura QMF110 full-motion wall mount. The hinged arm swings out to extend your TV up to 10-1/2" away from the wall. The mount can be swiveled from side to side and tilted up or down.
After installation, the mount's "roll" adjustment lets you fine-tune your TV's position to ensure that it's level. The mount can support a TV with a size of up to 50” and weighing up to 40 lbs.
- designed for TVs 10"-50"
- supports up to 40 lbs.
- fits VESA mounting hole patterns from 75 x 75mm to 200 x 200mm
- mount holds TV up to 10-1/2" from wall
- tilt range: +2° to -10° (may vary with size of TV)
- roll adjustment: ±2°
- swivel range: ±25°
- stud-mounting required
- 17-1/8"W x 17-1/8"H x 3-13/16"D (10-1/2"D fully extended)
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # QMF110-B2
What's in the box:
- Wall-plate with articulating arm
- TV bracket
- 4 TV bracket extenders
- Four M4x12mm screws
- Four M4x35mm screws
- Four M6x12mm screws
- Four M6x35mm screws
- Four M8x16mm screws
- Four M8x35mm screws
- Four M8x20mm screws
- Two M8x12mm screws
- M5x6mm Locking screw
- Two 5/16"x2-3/4" lag-screws
- Two 5/16" washers
- M5 Locking washer
- Four M4 washers
- Four M6/M8 washers
- Four M22mm spacers
- Instruction Manual
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Secura QMF110
Features & specs
|Mount Type||Wall Mount|
|Roll (Level) Adjustment||Yes|
|Wood Stud (Single)||Yes|
|Wood Stud (Dual, 16-inch)||No|
|Wood Stud (Dual, 24-inch)||No|
TV Compatibility: The Secura QMF110-B2 is a full-motion wall-mount bracket for 32"-50" flat-panel TVs up to 40 lbs. The TV must also meet the following VESA and screw size requirements.
- VESA Sizes: 100mm x 100mm to 400mm x 400mm
- Screw Size: M4, M5, M6 or M8
Note: Additional hardware may be required for your specific model of TV. For example; shorter or longer screws, thicker or slimmer washers or spacers. These additional accessories can often be found at your local hardware store.
Steel Construction: The Secura QMF110-B2 wall-mount bracket is constructed of heavy-gauge steel with a durable powder-coated black finish. This solid construction provides strength and increased safety.
Full-Motion Design: Thanks to its full-motion design, the Secura QLF-314-B2 wall-mount bracket lets you enjoy a great picture on your TV no matter where you watch it. You'll be able to tilt, swivel, extend, and level your wall-mounted TV without the need for tools.
- Extend: The QLF-314-B2 lets you extend your TV 3.8125" to 10.5 " from the wall to give you greater flexibility with your TV's viewing angle and to provide easier access to the TV's rear-panel connections
- Tilt: If your TV has to mounted low below a structure or high above a mantle or fireplace, you can tilt it 2° up or 15° down for the perfect viewing angle. The maximum tilt range will depend on size of TV.
- Swivel: You are able to swivel your mounted TV to left 25° or to the right 25°, so you can have the perfect view of the screen no matter where you sit in the room. The maximum swivel range will depend on size of TV.
- Roll: You can also raise and lower the the sides of the TV from -2° to +2° to make sure the TV is level once it is mounted on the wall.
Single-Stud Installation: The wall bracekt can be mounted to a single wood stud, or anchored to a solid concrete or concrete block wall using the supplied lag bolts (and wall-anchors).
- Drywall & Wood Stud Notes: Wood studs should measure at least 2" x 4" (nominal) or 1.5" x 3.5" (actual). Drywall covering thickness should not exceed 5/8".
- Concrete Block Wall Notes: Minimum concrete block size of 8" x 8" x 16" is required. Minimum solid concrete thickness of 8" is a requirement.
Installation Tools: The following tools are recommended for mounting the QMF110-B2.
- Tape measure
- Stud finder
- 7/32" Drill bit (for wood stud)
- 3/8" Masonry bit (for concrete block)
- 1/2" Socket wrench
- Phillips-head Screwdriver