About the PowerDrive PD2000
Use household devices in your vehicle
Use household devices in your vehicle
You want to use your household AC-powered devices in your vehicle, but you've run into a basic problem: cars, vans, and trucks use DC power. PowerDrive's power inverters convert your vehicle's DC power to AC power, allowing you to run your household devices from your vehicle's power supply.
2000 watts of continuous AC power
PowerDrive's PD2000 inverter connects directly to your vehicle's battery, delivering up to 2000 watts of continuous AC power. You can run and charge a variety of items, from phones and laptops to refrigerators, toaster ovens, and microwaves. The inverter features four 3-prong AC outlets, one USB power port, and a USB-C power port, so you can charge or run multiple devices simultaneously. Safety features include over-temperature and overload protection, plus high/low voltage shutoff.
The PD2000's Bluetooth capability allows the inverter to connect to Android and iOS smartphones. PowerDrive's free app lets you remotely access features and settings. The inverter also features a removable control panel with a 9' cord which allows you to locate the control panel away from the inverter.
Note: When connecting this inverter to your vehicle's battery, you should use suitable power and ground cables of the shortest possible length – see the Owner's Guide for recommended gauges. The package includes 3-foot cables for testing.
- portable DC to AC power inverter
- 2000 watts of continuous AC power (4000 watts surge)
- Bluetooth control with free app
- removable control panel with 9-foot cord
- four 3-prong AC outlets, one USB power port, and one USB-C port
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # PD2000
What's in the box:
- 2000W Power inverter
- Display module (pre-installed)
- 12' Display cable
- 36" Power cable (terminated by a ring-terminal on each end)
- 36" Ground cable (terminated by a ring-terminal on each end)
- 2 Protective caps (pre-installed)
- Owner's Guide
- App Instructions
PowerDrive PD2000 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the PowerDrive PD2000
2000 Watt Power Inverter: The powerful PD2000 power inverter supports AC devices rated up to 2000 watts delivering 2000 watts of continuous AC power with a high surge capacity for devices that require up to 4000 watts to start. The PD2000 power inverter is perfect for providing power to your laptop/computer, TV, video game console, DVD player, fan, drill, blender, coffee pot, or mini-fridge.
36" Power/Ground Cables: 36" power & ground cables are included. Both are terminated by a ring-terminal on each end. The ring-terminal measures 0.375" (inner diameter) and 0.75" (outer diameter).
Multiple Power Outlets: Convenient outlet options include four 3-prong AC outlets (115V normal), one USB-A port (5V/2.4A), and one USB-C port (5V/3.0A).
Display Module: There is easy-to-read digital LED screen that displays power status & error indicators. The display can be detached and connected via the included 12' display cable to remotely monitor and test the power inverter.
Mobile App: Download the free PowerDrive app for Apple iOS 8.0+ & Android OS 4.0.3+ to remotely access features and settings of the power inverter from your compatible smartphone or tablet over a Bluetooth wireless connection.
- Help to check and keep you updated on the battery voltage, output power and product temperature of the inverter.
- Set up the protection alarms: under voltage, over voltage, overload and over-temperature at a distance.
- Make personal settings and battery testing with a more user friendly experience.
Protection Circuitry: Reliable safety features include audible alarms and safety shut-off triggers for temperature, voltage, and overload protection.
- High Battery Shut Down Point: 15.5 ± 0.5V DC
- Low Battery Shut Down Point: 10.5 ± 0.3V DC
- Recovering Voltage after Under Voltage Turn-off: 12 ± 0.3V
Rugged Housing: The durable ABS PVC composite housing is tough and rigid to protect electronic components from abrasion and damage. The rugged housing features integrated mounting brackets.
Fuse Rating: 30A x 10
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
2 questions already asked