Get a free audio/video system design
In a well-designed home, form and function are on the same team. Furnishings and appliances smoothly serve your family and guests. And they look good doing it.
You should expect no less from your audio/video gear.
What are you looking for?
- Pleasing background music? Hard-rocking party tunes? Both? Indoors and outside?
- Speakers and wires that hide behind your walls?
- Hair-raising home theater?
- An easy-to-use A/V system that connects to all of your wireless gadgets and online content sources?
You can have it all. But first you need a plan. That’s where your Crutchfield A/V design specialist comes in. Submit a system design request today!
A/V system design, tailor-made for your home
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps
1) Share your info and ideas
Send us your floorplans and photos. Talk to a designer about your goals and budget. Receive a detailed system plan for free.
2) Approve your design
Your system plan comes with a link to a pre-filled shopping cart. Ordering is easy. Delivery is fast and free.
3) Install your gear
Many of our clients save money by doing their own installation. Free tech support is available 7 days a week. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. 60-day returns.
Rather have a pro install it?
Crutchfield has partnered with INSTALLSinc, a trusted nationwide provider of installation services. Learn more about your professional installation options.
Enjoy music in every room
Make your home more fun and more appealing to potential buyers.
- Introduction to multi-room systems
- Powering your multi-room music system
- Multi-room music wiring diagrams
Hide the wire mess
Conceal wires and speakers inside your walls. Hide your components in a closet or cabinet.
- In-wall and In-ceiling Speakers: How to Choose
- Installing wall and ceiling speakers
- Video: Installing wall and ceiling speakers
- In-wall wiring guide
- Outdoor Speakers: Choosing and Installing
- Video: Installing Outdoor Speakers
- Flat-panel TV installation guide
Make it easy to use
Control your system with intuitive apps for your smart phone or table, in-wall keypads, or handheld remotes that anyone can easily use.