Brandon M's 2001 Dodge Stratus RT
Kramer launched his career with Crutchfield in 2007. He spent eight years as a product advisor, delighting in helping customers choose the best solutions for their systems. His passion for A/V gear and new technology led to a specialization in speakers and smart home equipment, which he covers for the Crutchfield website and Discovery Book catalog.
More from Kramer Crane
- Pioneer AVH-P5000DVD DVD Receiver
- Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component speakers system
- Alpine SPR-69C 6"X9" 2-way car speakers
- Pioneer GEX-P920XM XM satellite radio tuner
- Pioneer CD-I200 iPod control interface
- StreetWires ZeroNoise 5 Audio/video 2 channel A/V interconnect (19.7 ft)
- Profile 1200 Watt 2 channel amplifier
- Power Acoustik BAMF 5500 watt amplifier
- Orion HCCA 15.4 subwoofer
- Custom sub enclosure 1" MDF 3.2 cu. ft tuned At 34 HZ
- 0/1 gauge street wire 25 Ft.
- Flowmaster 40 Series 2 1/2"
- Megan Racing exhaust header Mitsubishi Eclipse V6 00-05
- 18" Borbet Type XL machined w/black accent
- General Exclaim UHP 225/40/18 front
- General Exclaim UHP 225/45/18 rear
- Optima Red Top 1,000 cranking amps
- Excessive Amperage high output alternator 200 amps
- StreetWires 8 gauge speaker wire.
- Eibach Pro-Kit 1.6" front 1.4" rear
- Tinted tail lights
- Custom headlights
- H.I.D. 10,000K driving
- H.I.D. 10,000K fog
- Mopar decal front
- Excessive Amperage decal rear
It is a time consuming process and is very expensive, but it is well worth it. You just start by doing a little at a time. Start with a headunit and then put aftermarket speakers in. Next thing you know is that you have a 6,700 watt system haha.
Why did you decide to upgrade your A/V system?
I decided to upgrade my system because I cannot handle having stock sound I have to have something loud with really good quality.
What's the first thing you show people about your installation?
I like to show them everything I did and how clean it looks.
Why did you choose these products?
I chose these products because I did a little research on them and they were getting good reviews and the specs on them looked good.
What was the most difficult part of the installation?
The most difficult part I would say is deciding where to place everything and how I am going to run the wires.
What plans, if any, do you have for future upgrades?
I am trying to upgrade my system to get something a little louder and maybe a small turbo.
|Custom Head Lights and H.I.D.'s|
|Tinted Tail Lights and Excessive Amperage Decal|
|Flip-out DVD in-dash monitor.|
|Pioneer AVH-5000 receiver.|
|Orion HCCA 15.4|
|Sub box is a perfect fit in the trunk.|
|Alpine SPR-69C in rear deck.|
|Excessive Amperage alternator.|
|Profile 1200 watt amp.|
|Power Acoustik BAMF 5500.|
|Proud owner of an awesome system!|