Frederick K's 1987 Toyota 4Runner
- Clarion DXZ585USB CD Receiver
- Rockford Fosgate RFK4X Amplifier Wiring Kit w/ 4 Gauge Power
- StreetWires UCT14 14 gauge Blue/Copper Speaker Wire
- Kicker fuse holder with a Rockford Fosgate 150A fuse
- Rockford Fosgate T10001bd, 1000 Watt Class-bd Mono Amplifier
- 2 Sony 12" Xplods, (in a custom made box) dual voice coils
First put in deck, then subs, then wiring, then amp
Why did you decide to upgrade your A/V system?
I didn't have a system to begin with.
What's the first thing you show people about your installation?
Why did you choose these products?
top brands and good reviews
What was the most difficult part of the installation?
What plans, if any, do you have for future upgrades?
I'm going to get rid of the subs i have now and get 2 audioque SDC2.515.
|subs and amp|
|settings for the amp|