Julius Caesar C's 2007 Toyota Yaris
Joshua honed his knowledge of home audio/video gear during an 8-year stint as a Crutchfield Advisor. He can talk tech with the best of them, but he lives for the emotional experience of music. He brings that outlook to his writing, and to his side gigs as a folk guitar player. He stays active by chopping firewood and exploring our national parks.
More from Joshua Crane
- Front 6.5" Image Dynamics CX Series
- Back 6x9" Crunch GTS
- Sub: 12" Crunch GPD4
- AMP1 EFX 4CH X5600
- AMP2 KICKER 300.1 MONO
- LIGHTNING AUDIO BOLD 1FARAD CAPACITOR
- LIGHTNING AUDIO 4 WAY DIST.BLOCK
- KICKER 100AMP ANL FUSE
Started slowly with mods to audio:
1. Bought 2 AMPS for 4 WAY and MONO for SUBS
2. Bought 6.5 Front ID Cx Series
3. Bought 12" SUBSSet Up Complete with other accesories
Why did you decide to upgrade your A/V system?
6 months after I bought my car
What's the first thing you show people about your installation?
Back Audio Set-up
Why did you choose these products?
What was the most difficult part of the installation?
What plans, if any, do you have for future upgrades?
Upgrade Mono Amp and Subwoofer
the true owner(my son)