Julius Caesar C's 2007 Toyota Yaris
Kramer launched his career with Crutchfield in 2007. He spent eight years as a product advisor, delighting in helping customers choose the best solutions for their systems. His passion for A/V gear and new technology led to a specialization in speakers and smart home equipment, which he covers for the Crutchfield website and Discovery Book catalog.
More from Kramer Crane
- Front 6.5" Image Dynamics CX Series
- Back 6x9" Crunch GTS
- Sub: 12" Crunch GPD4
- AMP1 EFX 4CH X5600
- AMP2 KICKER 300.1 MONO
- LIGHTNING AUDIO BOLD 1FARAD CAPACITOR
- LIGHTNING AUDIO 4 WAY DIST.BLOCK
- KICKER 100AMP ANL FUSE
Started slowly with mods to audio:
1. Bought 2 AMPS for 4 WAY and MONO for SUBS
2. Bought 6.5 Front ID Cx Series
3. Bought 12" SUBSSet Up Complete with other accesories
Why did you decide to upgrade your A/V system?
6 months after I bought my car
What's the first thing you show people about your installation?
Back Audio Set-up
Why did you choose these products?
What was the most difficult part of the installation?
What plans, if any, do you have for future upgrades?
Upgrade Mono Amp and Subwoofer
the true owner(my son)