Fred Gundlach's 1992 Chevy CK 1500 pickup
- Dual XD7600 CD receiver
- 2 Pioneer 4x6s
- 2 Pioneer 4x6 3 ways
- 2 Blaupunkt 12's
- 1 Phoenix Gold amp
- 2 Pioneer tweeters
Basically, I bought all my stuff from Crutchfield and and installed it all myself.
- Why did you decide to upgrade your A/V system?
- Because the stock speakers sounded bad.
- What's the first thing you show people about your installation?
- My head unit.
- Why did you choose these products?
- Quality and prices.
- What was the most difficult part of the installation?
- What plans, if any, do you have for future upgrades?
- Pop-out LCD screen and bigger subs.