Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Crutchfield Tech Support (90-day)
Expert tech support available 7 days a week
Get 90 days of access to our legendary in-house, Virginia-based tech support team. These experts concentrate exclusively on our specialty — consumer electronics. Over the phone, our techs can help you with:
- Everyday use
They never read from scripts, and they'll take the time to give you the help you need with your car or home audio/video gear.
Hit a snag with your installation? We've helped everyone from novices to experienced do-it-yourselfers for more than 35 years. Our techs have access to detailed product and vehicle installation information.
Need troubleshooting help on a Sunday? No problem — our techs are available toll-free, seven days a week.
Get help from our experts, whether or not you bought your gear from us
Your purchase of our Tech Support provides you with toll-free access to our techs for 90 days. We will help you install, connect and operate the device for which you purchased support.
If you bought your car or home audio/video gear somewhere other than Crutchfield, chances are we can help you. We're confident you'll be satisfied with our service, but you get our 60-day money-back guarantee if for some reason we are unable to provide the tech support you need.
Before you purchase Crutchfield Tech Support, please read our terms of service (link requires Adobe® Reader® software).
Crutchfield Tech Support (90-day) Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Crutchfield's paid tech support does not cover security or remote start issues, or questions about software.
000TECH90 is valid for one item only.
Terms Of Service
Important Notice: By using Crutchfield Tech Support ("Crutchfield") you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms of service.
- Tech Services: Crutchfield Techs will attempt to provide assistance in troubleshooting, installation, and set up of most consumer electronic products for a period of ninety (90) days from the time you purchase the Tech Support Services. All assistance will be provided by telephone or by the internet, but will not include any physical help or presence. Crutchfield Tech Services are limited to customers who are at least eighteen years of age and in the United States of America. Tech Support hours are Mon-Thu 8AM-Midnight, Fri 8AM-9PM, Sat-Sun 10AM-9PM EST, exclusive of Christmas and Thanksgiving.
- Crutchfield Tech Services will make a reasonable effort to provide assistance as stated above, but due to the potential complexities of problems and the limitations of telephone and internet support Crutchfield reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to determine when it will provide tech services. Should Crutchfield decide to provide tech services it reserves the absolute right to terminate said services at any time and for any reason whatsoever. Should services be terminated prior to the expiration of the ninety (90) day tech support period Crutchfield's only obligation will be to refund a pro-rata percentage of any fees paid by the customer.
- LIMITATION OF WARRANTY: To the extent allowed by law, Crutchfield's total liability for damages related to its Tech Services is limited to the total amount you paid for the Tech Services and you release Crutchfield Corporation from any and all liability for any indirect, direct, incidental, special or consequential damages. Crutchfield Tech Services are provided "as-is" without any warrantees or representations in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
- Crutchfield may, in its sole discretion, change these terms and conditions from time to time as they relate to future use of tech services, by posting revised Terms and Conditions on the Website. By using the Website after these revised Terms and Conditions have been posted, you signify your acceptance and agreement to be bound by the revised Conditions of Use. You may not change these Terms and Conditions in any manner.
- All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Crutchfield Corporation used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Crutchfield Corporation.
- Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Crutchfield products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Albemarle County, Virginia. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Crutchfield Corporation products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Crutchfield Corporation's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Crutchfield Corporation may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, then the provision will be deemed to be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
2 questions already asked
Hi Mike. I would recommend reaching out to an Advisor by phone (1-800-324-9695) or online chat. They should be able to discuss what we have available for purchase separately and what would be included with the 90-day Tech Support. [ Jeff Feb 17, 2014 ] Staff
If you purchased the product from Crutchfield, feel free to contact our Tech Support team. They can walk you through the settings on the product and see if there may be a fix. Our toll-free Tech Support number is printed on your invoice, and is also available under the "My Orders" tab in the "My Account" section of our website. If you did not purchase the unit from Crutchfield, then you may want to contact the manufacturer. You can also post your question in our forums: http://community.crutchfield.com. Or try our online support center: http://crutchfield.custhelp.com/app/answers/list/kw/. [ Krissy Jan 20, 2014 ] Staff