Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2
High-performance upright vacuum
From Dyson: Ball Multi Floor 2
Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2 - Active base plate on cleaner head automatically raises and lowers to seal in suction
Our take on the Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2 by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
The self-adjusting cleaner head on the Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2 effectively cleans hard floors and carpet.
Effectively cleans hard floors and carpet
The Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2 is your do-everything vacuum cleaner. It's equipped with Radial Root Cyclone™ technology that creates powerful suction, and its self-adjusting cleaner head picks up dirt and microscopic particles across varying floor surfaces.
Whole-machine HEPA filtration traps allergens so you can breathe a little easier. And the filter is washable, so you won't have to buy and install new ones every few months. A clever quick-release mechanism lets you empty the 1/2-gallon bin without getting your hands dirty.
Versatile and easy to use
The vacuum works equally well on tile, wood floors, or carpet. Included attachments help with specific tasks. The wand and long-reach hose attachments help clean in hard-to-reach locations. A specially designed stair tool lets you give special attention to a high-traffic area
The Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2 is made from ABS plastic and shatter-proof polycarbonate — the same materials that make football helmets and riot shields so tough. We've seen the torture tests Dyson puts these machines through, and were impressed to see them come out looking good as new. They're built to last a decade-plus through every kind of mess your family can devise.
- powerful vacuum for carpets, wood floors, vinyl and tile
- whole-machine HEPA filtration traps allergens
- Radial Root Cyclone™ technology captures microscopic dust particles
- active base plate on cleaner head automatically raises and lowers to seal in suction
- convenient quick-release emptying keeps your hands clean
- self-adjusting cleaner head
- washable lifetime filter
- 31-foot cord
- wand and long-reach hose attachments for hard-to-reach locations
- stair tool
Dimensions and Warranty:
- 13-7/16"W x 42"H x 15-5/8"D
- weight: 15.6 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee