Overview: The SRK5 features a 25-watt
amplifier, five forward-firing 3/4" full-range speakers, and two internal
1" midbass speakers in a 1/2-DIN size chassis. This compact design allows
the SRK5 to be installed into virtually any 1/2-DIN dash opening.
Connections: The center channel speaker
has attached 7.5' speaker leads that connect to the 58" speaker leads on
the center channel amplifier. The center channel amplifier also has the
following connections: 57" power lead (has an in-line 3-amp fuse and fuse
holder), 57" remote turn-on lead, 3' ground lead, and a single
RCA input on a 4" lead.
Mounting: The SRK5 can be installed into a
1/2-DIN dash opening, or, using the supplied brackets, the SRK5 can be mounted
on any flat surface. The center channel amplifier has 4 integrated mounting
tabs, allowing it to also be mounted on any flat surface using the supplied
Center Channel Amplifier:
- Continuous Power Output: 25 watts
(1kHz, into 4 ohms at 1% THD)
- Peak Power Output: 50 watts
- Distortion: 0.1% at 1.0W 1kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 70dB
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV to 4V
- Frequency Response: 200Hz to 29kHz
Center Channel Speaker:
- Peak Power Input: 50 watts
- Continuous Power Input: 25 watts
- Center Channel Speaker: W=6.788", H=0.991", D=7.012"
- Center Channel Amplifier: W=6.182",
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.