Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Yamaha YSP-4300 Digital Sound Projector
Powered home theater sound bar with wireless subwoofer
Yamaha YSP-4300 Digital Sound Projector - Play music wirelessly with the optional YIT-W12 wireless transmitter
Yamaha YSP-4300 Digital Sound Projector - Shown with iPad® (not included) connected to front USB port
Item # 022YSP4300 | MFR # YSP-4300BL
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Yamaha YSP-4300 Digital Sound Projector by Crutchfield's Woody Sherman
Who wants wires?
Everyone wants big, immersive movie theater sound, right? But we also know what a lot of people don't want: visible wires, speakers sticking out from walls, components that take an advanced degree to figure out. You don't want to compromise on quality — you're just more about efficient use of space and minimal clutter. We get it.
And so does Yamaha. Their YSP-4300 true 7.1-surround sound bar plus wireless sub sounds amazing, right out of the box. 324 watts of total system power distributed carefully over 25 custom-tweaked drivers will do that. And you'll probably be able to get it operational in minutes when you use the included feet to place it in front of your television. The powerful companion subwoofer fits almost anywhere in the room that you have an AC wall outlet. It sits either horizontally or vertically, and of course, it's wireless, so there's no need to figure out how it will get a signal from the main console.
The Yamaha YSP-4300 uses your room's walls to build a surround soundfield
The side pocket is your ear
Yamaha has figured out a seeming impossibility: 7.1 surround sound — true surround, not "virtual" — from a two-piece system. How does it do this? By playing your room's angles like a billiards master. Yamaha provides a specialized microphone to empower one of its coolest features — the IntelliBeam system. It takes all the guesswork out of setting up a sizeable surround "sweet spot" as it monitors and analyzes sound to determine the best beam angles and frequency levels for optimal performance. Bear in mind, the YSP-4300 uses your walls for its magic, so if you're planning to use this with an open floor plan, you might want to consider a different product that doesn't use this strategy.
Ready to provide a soundtrack for your lifestyle
The '4300 has a front-panel USB input that's compatible with all your Apple® portables — iPad®, iPod®, or iPhone® — and it will even charge them while they play. Plus, there's an FM tuner on-board as well, with presets for up to 40 favorite stations.
Features that make viewing a pleasure
Other great features come standard, of course. Dolby® and DTS® decoding give you great sound from DVDs and Blu-rays. UniVolume keeps your audio levels even, so you aren't rushing for the mute button every time a commercial plays. A compressed music enhancer improves the sound coming from media players and streaming music sources. And the HDMI circuits are HDMI 1.4a compliant, which means they're compatible with 3D TVs and video sources.
Wanted to downsize and de-clutter my home theater system and I have used Yamaha receivers in the past so I knew this would be a quality product. Sounds great, looks great and HDMI set-up super easy.
Dave, San Diego, CA
What's in the Box:
- Active soundbar speaker (YSP-CU4300)
- Wireless powered subwoofer (NS-WSW160)
- Remote control (FSR131 ZD11640)
- 2 "AAA" batteries
- 5' Optical digital cable
- IntelliBeam microphone (with attached 19.5' cord)
- Cardboard microphone stand
- FM wire antenna
- Owner's Manual on CD-ROM
- Quick Reference Guide
- Wirless Sub Owner's Manual
- Online Product Registration
- Safety/Accessory Information
- Warranty Information
- "Yamaha Worldwide Representative Offices" note
- 2 watts peak x 22 (beam drivers) + 75 watts peak x 2 (cone woofers)
- twenty-two 1-1/8" drivers
- two 2-1/2" cone woofers
- 4 HDMI inputs, 1 HDMI output
- HDMI version 1.4a with support for 3D Video, 4K pass-through, Audio Return Channel, Deep Color, x.v.Color, lip-sync, and HDMI-CEC
- high-quality brushed aluminum cabinet adds rigidity for vibration resistance
- adjustable feet for easy placement below most televisions
- mounts to wall with optional SPM-K20 bracket
- 43-5/16"W x 3-3/8"H (with spacer: 3-7/8"H) x 7-1/16"D
- weight: 13.9 lbs.
- 130 watts peak
- 6-1/2" cone woofer with Advanced YST technology for clear, powerful bass
- linear port for enhanced bass output
- sets horizontally or vertically for convenient placement
- 5-3/4"W x 17-9/16"H x 14-5/8"D
- weight: 19.8 lbs.
- CINEMA DSP technology delivers true 7.1 surround sound
- 10 CINEMA DSP modes, including three movie, three music, and four entertainment
- UniVolume keeps volume at the same level during TV programs and commercials
- IntelliBeam automatic speaker calibration (microphone included) sets system configuration for up to 7.1 channel surround
- built-in Dolby® Digital, Dolby Pro Logic® IIx, Dolby Digital EX, DTS® Digital Surround, DTS-ES Master Audio, DTS 96/24 and DTS Neo:6 processing
- compatible with the optional YIT-W12 wireless transmitter for Apple® smartphones, media players, and tablets
- audio inputs include 1 analog RCA stereo pair, 2 optical digital, and 1 coaxial digital
- front-panel USB connection for iPod®, iPad® and iPhones®
- 40-station preset FM tuner
- remote control, plus IR port for remote repeater systems
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Yamaha YSP-4300 Digital Sound Projector Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Features and Specs
|Pieces in System||2|
|Tweeter||1.125" Cone (22)|
|Woofer||2.5" Cone (2)|
|Subwoofer Driver||6.5" Cone|
|Surround Sound Decoding||7.1-channel|
|4K Video Compatible||No|
|HDR Video Compatible||No|
|Audio Return Channel||Yes|
|Remote IR Passthrough||Yes|
|Works with TV Remote (IR)||Yes|
|Control by App||N|
|Mounting Bracket Included||Optional|
|Surface Mount Stand Included||No|
|Speaker Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Speaker Labor Warranty||2 Years|
|Amplifier Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Amplifier Labor Warranty||2 Years|
|System Frequency Response||30-22k Hz|
|Sound Bar RMS Power||N/A|
|Subwoofer RMS Power||75 watts|
|Inputs and Outputs|
|Mini Stereo Audio Inputs||None|
|RCA Stereo Audio Inputs||1|
|Optical Digital Audio Inputs||2|
|Coaxial Digital Audio Inputs||1|
|Sound Bar (inches)||3-3/8H x 43-5/16W x 7-1/16D|
|Sound Bar Weight||13.9 lbs|
|Subwoofer (inches)||17-9/16H x 5-3/4W x 14-5/8D|
|Subwoofer Weight||19.8 lbs|
Digital Surround Projector (w/ 22 Array Speakers): The digital sound projector uses 22 array speakers controlled by Yamaha's YSP technology, plus two powerful 2.5" woofer units in an extruded aluminum cabinet to deliver excellent sound quality with clearly positioned dialogue and superb surround effects. The 22 array speakers are powered by a 2W x 22ch digital amplifier, while the dual 2.5" woofers are powered by a 75W x 2ch digital amp. An aluminum body dampens unwanted vibrations. The Yamaha YSP-4300 soundbar speakers applies a sophisticated Digital Sound Projector technology to precisely control the orientation of the sound by focusing it through multiple beams. The center channel sound is heard directly, while sounds from other channels are heard after reflecting off walls. The result is true multichannel (up to 7.1ch) surround sound that sounds just like a multi-speaker system, but without the need for extra speakers. The result is an expansive sound field that will thrill you with its three-dimensional properties and outstanding imaging. The YSP-4300 achieves virtual surround sound by directing sound beams off the walls to reach the listener from various angles. There are a variety of Listening Modes to choose from:
- Beam Modes for 5.1 Channels:
- 5 Beam: typical surround with five full range channels
- Stereo + 3 Beam: left and right stereo, plus center channel and left and right surround channels, ideal for live concert DVDs to narrow the stage but keep the depth and reflections of the venue
- 3 Beam: outputs only the left, right, and center channels, widens the ideal listening area. Surround right and left channels are mixed into the front right and left channels
- Beam Modes for 7.1 Channels:
- 5 BeamPlus2: outputs sound beams from the front right and left, center, and surround back right and left channels. The surround right and left channels are mixed into the front right and left and surround back right and left channels
- Stereo + 3 BeamPlus 2: left and right stereo, plus center and surround back right and left channels. The surround right and left channels are mixed into the front right and left and surround back right and left channels
- 3 Beam: outputs only the left, right, and center channels. Surround right and left channels and surround back right and left channels are mixed into the front right and left channels.
- Stereo: 2-channel and 5-channel stereo without surround processing
- My Surround: for small listening area or when surround sound effects are unsubstantial due to the listening room conditions
- Target Playback Mode: Target playback mode outputs sound beams from a single channel for optimal listening from a specific position.
Note: The digital sound projector can be placed horizontally on a shelf or a stand above or below your flat-panel TV. Supplied feet can be attached to increase the height of the soundbar speaker, if necessary. Positioning can be parallel to a wall or in a corner. The only major requirement is the room must have side and rear walls for beam reflection to create the surround effect. The optional wall-mount bracket (022SPMK20, sold separately) can be used to mount the digital sound projector speaker to your wall.
Wireless Powered Subwoofer: The YSP-4300 includes a wireless powered subwoofer that houses a 6.5" woofer inside a bass-reflex cabinet, with front-firing port, powered by a built-in 75-watt RMS amplifier (130W Peak). The wireless powered sub does not have to be connected to the soundbar speaker, so setup and placement is faster and easier. The wireless powered subwoofer can be positioned vertically or horizontally on a shelf or on the floor. The powered sub's 6.5" woofer is front-firing when positioned vertically and down-firing when positioned horizontally. You can adjust the soundbar speaker's subwoofer volume independent from the speaker's main volume for added bass response. This subwoofer is capable of delivering powerful movie effect sounds and rich, deep bass.
- Quality Construction: The powered sub enclosure's thick panels and internal bracing ensure a strong cabinet. Its circuit board has an ideal grounding pattern that ensures stable current supply for large amounts of bass output.
- yAired Technology: The powered sub employs proprietary yAired wireless technology from Yamaha that uses lossless (uncompressed) signal transmission to achieve wireless sound quality that is as good as wired quality and the perfect synchronization between sounds and images for movies.
- Advanced YST (Yamaha Active Servo Technology): The wireless powered sub also takes advantage of Yamaha's proprietary Advanced YST (Yamaha Active Servo Technology) to produce deep and smooth bass. Advanced YST is a unique system in which the speaker and amplifier work together to cancel out impedance so the speaker unit has a perfectly linear motion. Advanced YST helps to ensure the highest levels of sound pressure and overall performance.
- Linear Port: The Linear Port improves sound dispersion and is designed to minimize unnecessary noise.
4K Compatible HDMI (v1.4a): The Yamaha YSP-4300's digital sound projector provides 4 in/1 out HDMI (v1.4a) connections with support for 4K pass-through and 1080p (60/24Hz) resolution. HDMI v1.4a supports 3D, ARC, Deep Color, x.v.Color, and Auto Lip-Sync.
- 3D-Ready: The HDMI connections will accept 3D video from your 3D Blu-ray player and output the video signal in 3D to your 3D-ready HDTV.
- ARC (Audio Return Channel): This feature allows audio to be sent from your compatible HDTV to your receiver through the same HDMI cable already being used to send audio and video to your HDTV. This eliminates the need for extra cables connected to your television.
- Deep Color: The HDMI inputs/output support Deep Color, increasing the number of bits available for transmission, meaning more colors. This results in much greater color fidelity, smooth tonal transitions, and ultra-fine gradations between colors. It also enables many times more shades of gray, for higher contrast ratio.
- x.v.Color: The HDMI inputs/output also support x.v.Color space, reproducing a wide range of colors and displaying almost all of the colors the human eye can detect.
- Auto Lip-Sync: The YSP-4300 automatically adjusts the delay in output timing between video signals and audio signals so they match when you are watching a movie. You can also manual adjust the audio delay between 0 to 500 ms.
Note: The YSP-4300's HDMI jacks do not support the latest HDCP 2.2 copyright protection for 4K ultra-HD content, so it will not support 4K content from satellite/cable providers, online video services, and Blu-ray disc which are copyright protected with HDCP 2.2.
Analog + Digital Audio Inputs: The digital sound projector is equipped with one analog input (stereo RCA) and three digital audio inputs (2 optical/1 coaxial).
HD Audio Format Decoding: The YSP-4300 decodes HD Audio signals to ensure that you hear the best possible sound from Blu-ray Disc players, as well as from all other digital sources. The YSP-4300 supports the following digital audio formats.
|Audio Connector||Audio Signal Formats|
|HDMI||2ch Linear PCM, 8ch Linear PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS-ES, DTS-Neo 6, DTS-HD (Master Audio/High Resolution), DTS 96/24|
|Optical/Coaxial||2ch Linear PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital EX, DTS, DTS-ES, DTS-Neo 6, DTS 96/24|
|Stereo RCA||2ch Stereo, Dolby Pro Logic, Dolby Pro Logic II, and Dolby Pro Logic IIx|
Pro Logic II Parameters: You can adjust the following parameters in Pro Logic II Music modes:
- Panorama: Sends stereo signals to the surround speakers as well as the front speakers for a wraparound effect.`
- Dimension: Adjusts the soundfield either towards the front or towards the rear of the room.
- Center Width: Moves the center channel output completely towards the center speaker or towards the front left and right speakers.
IntelliBeam Automated System Calibration: This Yamaha exclusive feature ensures optimum multichannel sound reproduction with accurate image location. By monitoring and analyzing the sound with the microphone included with the YSP-4300, IntelliBeam automatically sets the best beam angles, while optimizing the level and frequency response of each beam. This makes initial setup both extremely simple and acoustically perfect. Make sure there are no obstacles between the IntelliBeam microphone and the walls in your listening room, as these objects obstruct the path of the beams. However, any objects that are in contact with the walls, will be regarded as a protruding part of the wall. The unit performs the following automatic optimizations with the aid of the supplied microphone.
- Beam Optimization: This feature optimizes the beam angle so that the parameter best matches your listening environment.
- Sound Optimization: This feature optimizes the beam delay, volume, and quality so that the parameters best match your listening environment.
Note: The YSP-4300 lets you store up to 3 IntelliBeam settings for easy recall. This is useful for saving settings under varying conditions (curtains open, curtains closed, etc).
Beam Settings: Once the Auto Setup is complete, you can fine-tune the Beam Settings.
- Horizontal Angle: Set the horizontal angle of the listening position relative to the center of the speaker, this adjusts the angle of each beam to best match your listening position.
- Image Location: Adjusts the sound position of the front right and left channels.
- Beam Travel Length: Total travel distance from speaker to reflecting surface to ear for each beam.
- Focal Length: Distance from the speaker to the focal point of each beam (where the speaker would be if you had five separate speakers).
10 Cinema DSP Modes: Conventional multichannel audio reproduction systems base their sound on Dolby Digital and DTS decoding, using matrix and steering technologies to create surround sound effects. Yamaha CINEMA DSP is much more advanced, actually creating richly realized independent sound fields that envelop you in an unmatched surround sound experience. With dialogue, music and effects ideally located in these separate sound fields, you will hear sound with accurate placement, smooth movement, exceptional clarity and richness, and startlingly realistic presence. It will seem as if the walls of your room have disappeared and you are in the middle of your own immense theater. You can select 10 different programs, including three Movie, three Music and five Entertainment modes.
- Music DSP Modes:
- Music Video: reproduces a vibrant environment
- Concert Hall: rich effect of a large round concert hall with a lot of presence, placing you near the center of the stage
- Jazz Club: recreates "The Bottom Line", a famous jazz club in New York city, places you right in front of the stage
- Movie DSP Modes:
- Sci-Fi: clearly reproduces dialog and special effects, mimics a large space
- Spectacle: reproduces a wide and grand environment
- Adventure: reproduces the dynamics and excitement of fast moving action movies
- Sports: converges the commentator's voice on the center and broadens the overall atmosphere of the stadium
- Talk Show: reproduces the excitement of live talk shows, while keeping the conversations at a comfortable volume.
- Drama: stabilizes reverberations that match a wide range of movie genres and offers an optimum 3D feeling.
- Game: suitable for adventure and role-playing games, representing the depth and spatial feeling of the field of play while offering movie-like surround effects
Music Enhancer: Yamaha employs sophisticated digital signal processing with exclusive algorithms to enable playback that improves the performance of compressed music formats, including MP3 and WMA. When music is encoded into a digitally compressed format like MP3 or WMA, the frequency response suffers. This function restores what was lost, so your music always sounds the way it should. With the Compressed Music Enhancer, highs and especially lows are richer and smoother, bringing music back to life to be as close to the original as possible
Tone & Balance Control: You can adjust the YSP-4300's Bass & Treble to increase or decrease the system's high/low frequency sound. You can also adjust the volume balance of each channel during playback. You adjust the Front Left, Front Right, Center, Surround Left, Surround Right, and Subwoofer channels.
Dynamic Range: The Yamaha YSP-4300 provides to Dynamic Range adjustments.
- Adaptive DRC: Adaptive DRC (Dynamic Range Control) adjusts the dynamic range in relation to the volume, useful at low volume.
- Dynamic Range: The amount of dynamic range compression applied to bitstream signals is adjustable; Min/Auto is suitable for low volume listening, Standard is typical for home use, and Max doesn't compress the dynamic range at all.
Volume Adjustments: The Yamaha YSP-4300 Digital Sound Projector System offers unique volume control settings.
- UniVolume: UniVolume is a Yamaha-developed technology that maintains a consistent volume level between different channels, programs, commercials and input sources. For instance, when watching TV while using UniVolume, the volume of commercials will not be louder than the program being viewed. The same is true when switching sources to watch a DVD or Blu-ray movie or to listen to music on CD. This is particularly helpful for late night watching and listening when spikes in volume can disturb others in the house or apartment building.
- Volume Trim: The level (+/-12) of each input can be adjusted so the volume remains the same when switching from one input to another.
- Turn On Volume: The system's volume can be set to come on at a preset level when power is turned on.
USB Port: The Yamaha YSP-4300 is fitted with a front-panel USB (type-A) port which allows you to connect USB Mass Storage Class (MSC) compliant device; such as your Android smartphone, portable digital audio player, or USB thumbdrive. The USB port enables audio playback & control of MP3, WMA, WAV, and AAC audio files (up to 65,000) stored on portable USB mass-storage class devices. Your USB mass storage class device must be formatted in FAT 16 or FAT32 .You can use the YSP-4300's on-screen menu (via HDMI) or front-panel display, and the remote control to navigate your stored music files on your connected USB memory device. In addition, the unit is compatible with ID3-Tags and will display song/artist information. USB portable audio players that can be charged via USB will be charged when plugged into the sound projector's USB port (max. 2.1A); even in standby mode.
Note: Not compatible with USB HDDs.
iPod Direct Connection via USB: The USB (type-A) terminal on the front-panel also makes it quick and easy to plug in your iPod, iPhone, or iPad to enjoy stored music and music apps. Simply connect your iPod/iPad/iPhone to the unit's front-panel USB port using the cable that came with your Apple device. The digital connection ensures that there is no data loss, maintaining optimum sound quality. You can use the YSP-4300's remote control to operate your Apple device. You can browse your music by category (Playlist/Artist/Album/Song/Genre/Composer), as well as control basic playback functions (such as Play/Pause, Fast Forward/Rewind, Next/Previous Track, & Repeat/Random. Song/Artist information stored on your iPod/iPhone/iPad will display on the unit's front-panel display or your HDMI-connected TV. When connected, your Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad will charge even when the YSP-4300 is in standby mode. Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad compatibility is as follows (as of 1/29/2013):
|iPod/iPhone Model||Generation||Tested Version||Media Type||Control Type||Display Type||Charge|
|Audio||Video||Remote||iPod/iPhone||Artist/Song Text||Track Info|
Note: Apple iPod/iPhone software updates may change functionality results. If you download a newer software version, you may need to reset the unit and your iPod/iPhone to regain functionality. If this doesn't work, you may need to wait until a newer software update is available.
Wireless Transmitter (for Apple devices): The optional YIT-W12 Wireless Transmitter (022YITW12, sold separately) lets you enjoy music wirelessly from your iPod/iPhone/iPad or Mac/PC. The yAired technology developed by Yamaha provides uncompressed linear PCM transmission for clear, accurate sound output. yAired technology uses lossless (uncompressed) signal transmission to achieve wireless sound quality that is as good as wired quality and the perfect synchronization between sounds and images for movies.
Front-Panel & On-Screen Display: The digital sound projector is equipped with a front-panel display to indicate source status and song/artist information from your connected USB or iPod device. The front-panel LCD offers adjustable brightness control. You can even turn the display off. The Yamaha digital sound projector also features a multi-language on-screen display. Choose from English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Dutch, and Swedish.
Remote Control + HDMI Control: The YSP-4300 includes an IR remote control for wireless operation of the system and your connected USB or iPod device. You can also use your TV's remote control to operate this system, if your television supports the HDMI control function (ex. REGZA Link) and is connected to digital sound projector's HDMI output. This unit will automatically select the input according to the input source setting on your TV. You will also be able to turn on/off the system with your television.
Note: Even if the soundbar speaker blocks your TV's remote control signal, the unit's remote repeater function transmits the signal to the TV so operation is not affected.
FM Tuner: The Yamaha YSP-4300 features a built-in FM tuner and includes an external FM wire antenna (no AM tuner). The built-in FM tuner provides manual, seek, and preset tuning. You can store up to 40 FM radio stations.
Eco Function: The YSP-4300 automatically enters standby mode when there is no operation for 3 hours or no input signal for 30 minutes.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
Potential of surround sound [ Grady Feb 21, 2016 ]
3 questions already asked
none USB only [ THARSHINIE Jul 30, 2015 ]
No do not believe it is. I think you have to buy an add on from Yamaha. [ John Jul 28, 2015 ]
I don't believe it has BT or wifi built in. I have mine hooked up to Apple TV and stream my music. Hope that helps. [ J MICHAEL Jul 28, 2015 ]
First off, it is Bluetooth to connect the sound bar wirelessly to the subwoofer. Second...run away from this sound bar as fast as you can. The sound quality is horrendous and the sub rattles and distorts at high volume as well as being very under powered. For the money you are better off with a Bowers & Wilkins Panorama 2. [ STEPHEN A Jul 28, 2015 ]
I returned mine because it wasn't right for my setup so I don't know for certain but no, I don't recall it having either bluetooth or wifi capabilities. [ Mark Jul 28, 2015 ]
No [ STEPHEN A Jul 28, 2015 ]
That's a question that I don't have an answer for. Sorry. [ ARLEIGH Apr 01, 2014 ]
I cannot answer your question directly, but, frankly, I cannot imagine why you would want a second subwoofer. The one has plenty of kick for a small room, and the system is not really appropriate for a big one. I use it in the motorhome and in the bedroom when we are not traveling. I think it's great it is! [ EUGENE Apr 01, 2014 ]
The answer is no. The sub that is enclosed is under powered and strained. The sound bar is great but very littke low end. Until Yamaha makes a sound bar with the ability to add your own sub they will be behind the competition. I returned the YSP-4300 and bought a Bowers & Wilkins Panorama 2 and added my own wired sub. Absolutely blown away! [ STEPHEN A Apr 01, 2014 ]
There were no HDMI cables included. The only connection they included is a microphone wire for the tuning the surround sound function. [ ARLEIGH Feb 13, 2014 ]
Unfortunately no connecting cables. But pretty simple - an HDMI cable in from the cable box and out to the TV. [ Charles Jan 21, 2014 ]
It came with qty 1 optical cable. No HDMI cables are included. [ STEPHEN D Jan 21, 2014 ]
a 5 foot digital optical cable comes in the box. I used an hdmi cable I already had beyond that. The microphone for setting up the beams came with everything needed. [ WILLIAM Jan 21, 2014 ]
I received the two power cables and the set up microphone cables. This is a really great system. [ JOHN Jan 20, 2014 ]
Yes, a fiber optic cable comes with it. No HDMI. [ Darren Jan 20, 2014 ]
Yes except one hdmi cable that you have to provide. [ KAMBIZ Jan 20, 2014 ]
It comes with 1 optical cable. I don't remember if there was a hdmi cable with it or not. [ JAYSON E Jan 20, 2014 ]