Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
3D universal Blu-ray player with networking
Item # 033DBT1713 | MFR # DBT-1713UD
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Denon DBT-1713UD by Crutchfield's David Brown
For the discriminating viewer, a player that does not discriminate
If your universal player doesn't do 3D, it isn't universal. Add 3D to the mix with Denon's versatile DBT-1713UD Blu-ray player. Put your 3D TV to good use and bring the movie theater home to your living room with jaw-dropping realism that jumps out of the screen. But 3D is not the only format at which this sleek player excels. Feed it standard Blu-ray discs, DVDs, CDs, rewritable CDs and DVDs, DVD-Audio, SACDs and more to flex its muscles and keep you entertained.
Ready for surround sound?
Been looking for an excuse to add surround sound to your TV room? The DBT-1713UD may be the catalyst you've been waiting for. With built-in decoding for high-resolution soundtrack formats like Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio, this player ensures that your movies sound as good as they look. Plus, you can enjoy high-resolution audio formats like DVD-Audio and SACD for uncompromised sound quality and even surround sound from your favorite music artists. The supplied HDMI cable can deliver 1080p video and up to 7.1-channel audio to your HDMI-compatible receiver for a true theater experience.
Going the extra mile for great picture and sound
This sturdy unit handles almost any format you can find, and is designed to ensure the highest quality picture and sound out of those high-resolution formats. The solid chassis features a fully shielded disc mechanism to reduce vibration and noise for precise playback. And the fan-less design makes this player run quietly enough to enjoy movies at low volume without drowning out dialogue.
Netflix streaming and a USB port
In addition to handling a wide range of compatible physical media, the DBT-1713UD is Internet-ready, so you can stream movies, TV and music from services like Netflix®, Hulu®, VUDU® and YouTube®. An Internet connection also provides access to the ever-expanding offerings of BD-Live™— downloadable bonus content available on many Blue-ray discs. You'll need a place to store that digital content — fortunately, Denon provides two options: the player's built-in storage, or your own external USB device via the front-panel port. You can also use the USB port to enjoy your digital photos, MP3s, high-resolution FLAC music files, and videos.
Awesome!! That's all that needs said
What's in the Box:
- Single-disc Blu-ray Player
- Wireless remote control (RC-1161)
- 2 "AA" batteries
- 6.5' AC power cord
- 58" HDMI cable
- Owner's Manual on CD-ROM (En/Fr/Sp)
- Getting Started (En/Fr/Sp)
- Warranty information
- Denon service network information
- Safety Instructions
- Important Notice
- plays standard and 3D Blu-ray discs, SACDs, DVD-Audio discs, DVDs, and CDs
- Internet-ready for streaming TV shows, movies, and more from Netflix, YouTube, Hulu and VUDU (memberships required for Netflix, HuluPlus and VUDU)
- streams photos/videos/music from a compatible DLNA-enabled Windows® PC
- plays high-resolution digital music files via USB storage device or a networked computer (up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution)
- BD-Live and BonusView support for added bonus features with compatible discs — includes built-in memory for downloadable content
- fan-less design for reduced noise
- quick start mode for fast play access
- Pure Direct mode for enhanced sound quality
- remote control
- plays Region A Blu-ray discs and Region 1 DVDs
- selectable video resolution up to 1080p via HDMI output
- HDMI version 1.4a for 3D video, Deep Color, x.v.Color, High-Bit-Rate Audio, and HDMI-CEC control
- built-in audio decoding for Dolby® Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- front-panel USB port for audio and video file playback or additional memory
- stereo audio output
- Ethernet port for BD-Live and video streaming functionality
- remote control in/out for use with external controllers
- detachable power cord
- HDMI cable included
- 17-1/8"W x 4-1/4"H x 11-5/8"D
- weight: 10.8 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Denon DBT-1713UD Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Features and Specs
|Surround Sound Decoding||
Dolby Digital Plus
DTS-HD High Resolution Audio
DTS-HD Master Audio
|4K Ultra HD||No|
|Internet Movie Streaming||Netflix,Hulu,Vudu,YouTube|
|Smartphone App Control||Yes|
|DVD Video Upconversion||720p, 1080i, 1080p|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Digital Optical Output||None|
|Digital Coaxial Output||None|
|Analog Audio Outputs||Stereo|
|1080p Video Output||Yes|
|Component Video Outputs||None|
Disc Compatibility: The Denon DBT-1713UD Blu-ray disc player is compatible with many disc types:
|Disc Type||Disc Description|
|Blu-ray||BD-Video, BD-3D, BD-R, BD-RE|
|DVD||DVD-Video, DVD-Audio, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW|
|CD||CD-Audio, CD-R, CD-RW, SACD|
Blu-ray Disc: Blu-ray provides these key features and advantages
- 1080p Video Resolution: Blu-ray disc delivers full 1080p video resolution to provide pristine picture quality.
- 25GB/50GB Capacity: Blu-ray disc offers up to 5x the capacity of standard DVDs; 25GB for single layer disc and 50GB for dual layer disc.
- 7.1ch Audio: Blu-ray disc provides as many as 7.1 channels of native, uncompressed surround sound for crystal-clear audio entertainment.
- Enhanced Interactivity: Enjoy such capabilities as seamless menu navigation, bonus features, and network/internet connectivity.
- DVD Compatible: Blu-ray disc players enable you to continue to view and enjoy your existing DVD library.
Note: Like DVD, BD uses region codes. The region code on your disc must match the region code on your player, otherwise the disc will not play. This Blu-ray player is region A and DVD region 1. Blu-ray Disc uses the Advanced Access Content System (AACS) to prevent unauthorized recording of copyrighted material.
Firmware Updates: As Blu-Ray technology continues to evolve, new disc types with enhanced functionality will become available. In order for you to enjoy this new functionality, you will likely be required to update the firmware in your player. These firmware updates will become available for downloading from the Internet, via the player's Ethernet port.
SACD: Super Audio CD use a technology called Direct Stream Digital (DSD) to convert music into a digital signal that can be stored on a disc. Compared to the traditional PCM method (the technology used for CD), DSD offers a much higher resolution by following more closely the original waveform of music. With a frequency response of over 100kHz and a dynamic range over 120dB across the audible frequency range - some 64 times higher resolution then CD - Super Audio CD offers music reproduction that reveals details you just cannot hear on a normal CD.
DVD Audio: DVD Audio is a digital audio format that delivers high-fidelity audio content on a DVD disc. DVD-Audio supports bit depths up to 24-bit and sample rates up to 192 kHz, while CD audio is only 16-bit, 44.1 kHz. Compared to CD audio discs, DVD Audio offers considerable more music storage, higher audio quality, and additional audio channels for surround sound. DVD-Audio offers many possible configurations of audio channels (up to 5.1-channel surround sound).
AVCHD Playback: The DBT-1713UD will play home videos recorded in AVCHD (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264), a high definition digital video camera format used to record in high definition or standard definition on DVD-R/RW or DVD+R/RW discs. AVCHD can also be played from a USB flash memory device connected to the front panel port.
DivX File Playback: The DBT-1713UD supports playback of DivX (up to DivX Plus HD) files recorded on DVD-R/RW or DVD+R/RW discs, USB flash memory, or streamed from the connected network. This unit supports DivX file sizes up to 2 GB.
JPEG Playback: The player will also playback JPEG still image files written to CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW discs, USB flash memory, or streamed from the connected network; image resolutions from 32 x 32 pixels to 4,096 x 4,096 pixels are supported. The maximum file size is 12 MB. The name of the folder and file can be displayed, up to 32 characters. Images can be played as a slide-show and can be rotated as needed.
Kodak Picture CD: This unit can also play JPEG files stored on a Kodak Picture CD; you can enjoy pictures on the television by playing back the CD.
MP3/WMA/AAC Playback: The Denon Blu-ray player will play MP3, WMA, AAC, and LPCM audio files written to CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, and DVD+R/RW discs, USB flash memory, or streamed from the connected network. The name of the folder and file can be displayed, up to 32 characters. The following file specifications are supported:
- MP3: sampling frequencies of 32, 44.1, or 48 kHz and bit rates of 64-320 kbps
- WMA: sampling frequencies of 32, 44.1, or 48 kHz and bit rates of 48-192 kbps
- AAC: sampling frequencies of 32, 44.1, or 48 kHz and constant bit rates of 32-320 kbps
- LPCM: two-channel, 16-bit, and sampling frequencies of 44.1 or 48 kHz
Build Quality: The Denon DBT-1713UD Blu-ray player offers exceptional build quality for high quality video and audio performance.
- Fully Shielded Drive Mechanism: The Denon Blu-ray player employs a fully shielded drive mechanism which suppresses internal and external vibrations and electromagnetic noise for consistent, precise playback.
- Independent Block Construction: The Blu-ray player incorporates separated 4-block construction for faithful playback of audio and video signals (Disc mechanism, Video/Audio, Power supply, and Indicator block)
- Fan-less Design: The Denon DBT-1713UD employs a fan-less design which makes the player exceptionally quiet during playback.
HDMI Output: The Denon DBT-1713UD features a single HDMI output for HD audio and video signal transmission. The HDMI port is version 1.4a with Deep Color, x.v. color, 3D, and CEC support. Video resolutions include 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p and 1080/24p. There are also Source Direct (source resolution is not changed) and Auto (outputs the highest resolution compatible with the connected display) settings.
Note: This player does not feature any analog video outputs, such as component, composite, or S-video.
1080p Scaling: DVD discs, USB video, and network steaming video can be scaled, up to 1080p (60/24 Hz) from the HDMI port.
3D Ready: The Denon DBT-1713UD lets you enjoy 3D Blu-ray disc movies in full HD 1080p. 3D viewing requires compatible 3D content, 3D HDTV, 3D emitter & glasses, and a high-speed HDMI cable (supporting at least 10.2 Gbps) connection. The Blu-ray player offers several 3D settings.
- 3D Output: You can choose between Auto (automatically determines whether the video signal is 3D or 2D) or Off (always outputs 2D video signals).
- Screen Size: You can enter the size of your TV from 0" to 999".
Deep Color: The HDMI output supports Deep Color, increasing the number of bits available for transmission, meaning more colors. This results in greater color fidelity, smooth tonal transitions, and ultra-fine gradations between colors. It also enables many times more shades of gray, for higher contrast ratio.
x.v.Color: The DBT-1713UD's HDMI output supports x.v.Color, meaning it's ready for x.v.Color discs when they become available in the future.
Progressive Mode: The Denon DBT-1713UD allows you to set the appropriate progressive conversion mode for the source video material (film or video) you are watching. You can choose from:
- Auto: Detects the type of video material and automatically switches the mode. Normally, this setting is used most often.
- Video: Suitable for playing video material discs.
- Film: Suitable for playing film material discs.
Picture Control: You can adjust the picture quality of the player's video output and save up to 5 picture setting presets. The following picture settings are adjustable:
- 3DNR: reduce the overall noise level in the entire picture; 0 to +3
- BNR: reduce the block noise generated by digital processing; 0 to +3
- MNR: reduce the noise around the outline of an object generated by digital processing; 0 to +3
- Contrast: the difference between the bright and dark parts of the picture; adjust from -6 to +6
- Brightness: adjusts the brightness of the picture; 0 to +12
- Gamma Correction: detailed adjustments of the picture's brightness; -4 to +4
- Sharpness: adjusts the sharpness of the picture for the high frequency range; -6 to +6
- Hue: adjust the green and red color balance; -6 to +6
- Chroma Level: adjusts the color density; -6 to +6
TV Aspect: This function of the Blu-ray player lets you set a picture size according to the aspect ratio of your connected television; choose from the following:
- 16:9 Squeeze Auto: when playing 4:3 images, the picture is displayed in the center of the 16:9 screen with a 4:3 aspect ratio
- Wide (16:9): select when a wide-screen TV is connected; discs recorded in wide-screen format are played over the entire screen
Slow Forward Playback: The unit allows Slow Forward Playback in three different speeds (1/8, 1/4. 1/2x) for BD-video, DVD-video, DVD-VR, AVCHD, and DivX discs. Sound is muted during this function.
Resume Playback: This function allows you to resume playback from the point at which the playback has been stopped on the disc even if the power to unit is turned off.
Marker: You can mark electric reference points on a disc to view at a later time. This feature allows you to assign a specific point on a title or track to be called back later. You can mark up to 12 points.
Zoom: The player allows you to magnify an image on-screen 1.2x, 1.5x, 2x, or 4x that of normal size and then allows you to pan through that zoomed image. This function is possible on DVD-video, DVD-R/RW, JPEG and DivX discs.
Angle: Some BD and DVD discs contain scenes which have been shot simultaneously from various angles. This player allows you to select from these different camera angles.
Audiophile Sound Quality: For optimum audio quality, the DBT-1713UD is equipped with the latest specification HDMI output and an audiophile stereo output that features premium Burr-Brown PCM-1781 24 bit/192 kHz D/A converters. For multi-channel SACD compatibility, the DBT-1713UD provides stereo mix down along with bass management via the analog stereo.
Audio Formats: The Blu-ray player's HDMI outputs are capable of delivering Multi-channel Surround, Multi-channel LPCM, and 2-channel audio. The DBT-1713UD supports the following Audio Formats depending on the unit's HDMI output setting, disc type used, and audio recording format of disc:
|Disc Type||Audio Recording Format||HDMI Out Setting|
|BD-video||Dolby Digital||Dolby Digital||Multi Linear PCM|
|Dolby Digital Plus||Dolby Digital Plus|
|Dolby TrueHD||Dolby TrueHD|
|Linear PCM||Multi Linear PCM|
|AVCHD||Dolby Digital||Dolby Digital|
|Linear PCM||Multi Linear PCM|
|DVD-video||Dolby Digital||Dolby Digital|
|Linear PCM||2ch Linear PCM|
|DivX||Dolby Digital||Dolby Digital|
|MP3/MP2||2ch Linear PCM|
|DVD Audio||Linear PCM||Multi Linear PCM|
|CD-Audio, MP3/WMA/AAC||2ch Linear PCM||2ch Linear PCM|
|FLAC||Multi Linear PCM||Multi Linear PCM|
|Super Audio CD||DSD|
Pure Direct: There are two Pure Direct options (three counting Off):
- Pure Direct 1: turns off the video circuitry, digital outputs, and front panel display
- Pure Direct 2: turns off the video circuitry and digital outputs
DRC: Dynamic Range Compression (DRC) compresses the dynamic range of Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, and Dolby TrueHD soundtracks, useful at night or other times when you cannot play back at high volume; the high volume sounds are reduced and the low volume sounds are increased.
2-Channel Audio Outputs: In addition to the Blu-ray player's HDMI output, the DBT-1713UD features a stereo audio output for connecting to a stereo analog input on a TV or receiver. Even when the source audio is multi-channel (Dolby Digital, DTS, DVD-Audio, SACD), these jacks will output a downmixed 2-channel signal. The two-channel audio outputs are also helpful when wanting to send the audio signal of the Blu-ray player to Zone 2 of your home theater receiver.
Note: This player does not offer optical or coaxial digital outputs.
USB Port: The Denon DBT-1713UD is equipped with a front-panel USB (type-A) port for playback of audio, still image, and video files stored on a USB memory device. You USB memory device must be formatted with FAT16 or FAT32. The player can recognize up to 8 folder layers, 999 folders, and 999 files. The unit will display file/folder names up to 32 characters and artist/song titles up to 60 characters. The DBT-1713UD supports the following audio, photo, and video files via a USB memory device.
|Playable Media||File Type||Bit Rate||Sampling Frequency|
|Audio||MP3||64-320 kbps||32, 44.1, 48 kHz|
|WMA||48-192 kbps||32, 44.1, 48 kHz|
|AAC||32-320 kbps||32, 44.1, 48 kHz|
|LPCM (WAV)||16 bits||44.1, 48 kHz|
|FLAC||8, 16, 24-bits (64 kbps-16.2 Mbps)||32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz|
|Playable Media||File Type||Resolution||Maximum File Capacity|
|Photo||JPEG||32 x 32 pixels to 4096 x 4096 pixels||12 MB|
|Playable Media||File Type||Video Layer||Audio Layer|
|MPEG||MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4||MP3, AAC, WMA, AC-3|
|WMV||WMV9, WMV9AP (VC-1)||WMA, AAC, AC-3, DTS|
|AVI||MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4||PCM, MP3, AAC, AC-3|
|DivX||up to DivX Plus HD||MP3, AAC|
Network Connection: The Denon Blu-ray disc player is equipped with a rear-panel Ethernet jack which lets you connect the player to your home network. Once the unit is connected to your network, you can enjoying the following functions.
- Playback of a Blu-ray disc supporting BD-Live.
- Playback of music, photo, and video files stored on a device on your network.
- Playback of select video on-demand services (Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, YouTube).
- Downloading for latest firmware updates.
Online Services: Using the DBT-1713UD , you can stream videos from online services such as Netflix, VUDU, Hulu Plus, and YouTube to your home theater system
- Netflix: The Denon DBT-1713UD can play back movies and TV shows from Netflix when connected to your home network with Internet connection. Netflix is a subscription-based online video streaming service. Your Netflix Instant Queue (created on your computer) will display on your connected television. The Blu-ray player will support up to 5.1ch audio streaming from Netflix. It is recommended to use a broadband line connection with an effective speed of 6 Mbps or more.
- Hulu Plus: Hulu Plus lets you watch current hit TV shows, classic series, and acclaimed movies anytime in HD for $7.99/month with limited advertising.
- Vudu: Vudu is an HD on-demand movie service. With over 3,000 movies available on-demand in streaming 1080p, VUDU offers you the world's largest HD movie catalog. You can watch new movies on Vudu the same day they're released on DVD. Vudu delivers 1080p vide with 5.1ch surround sound. There is no monthly subscription fee. Pay for only the movies you want to watch.
- YouTube: The Denon DBT-1713UD can play back video hosted by YouTube when connected to your home network with Internet connection. YouTube is a video file-sharing service. You can use the player's on-screen virtual keyboard to search for video content offered by YouTube.
DLNA Certified: The Denon player's Ethernet connection is DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) 1.5 certified and Windows 7 compliant. This means it's easier for you access and enjoy digital music, photos, and videos stored on your PC through your home entertainment system.
- Audio File Playback: MP3 (64-320 kbps), WMA (48-192 kbps), AAC (32-320 kbps), LPCM/WAV (16-bits), and FLAC (8/16/24-bits) audio files stored on your computer can be played through the player via its network connection. You can control playback of your streamed audio files from the DBT-1713UD. The players also supports ID3-Tag (ver.2) and WMA META tag information so song title, artist name, album name, and album art can be displayed on your connected television.
- Picture File Playback: Still picture (JPEG/PNG) files stored on your computer can be played as slide shows on a connected TV through the player's network connection. The duration each picture is displayed can be adjusted (5-60 secs).
- Video Playback: Video files (DivX/MPEG/AVI/WMV) stored on your computer can be played back on your connected TV.
Note: You will need a Windows XP (SP2 or more), Windows Vista, or Windows 7 OS (operating system); with Windows Media Player ver.11 or DLNA software.
Bonus View: The Bonus View feature provides picture-in-picture capability with select Blu-ray Disc titles. You can view additional content (such as director/actor commentary) in a small display window while the movie is playing. The necessary 1GB memory is built-in; more memory can be added via the front panel USB port.
BD-Live Ready: BD-Live technology allows you to download and stream bonus content such as additional scenes, shorts, trailers, movie-based games, and more using a broadband internet connection. The Denon Blu-ray player features an Ethernet port to connect to the internet via your home network. The necessary 1GB memory is built-in; more memory can be added via the front panel USB port.
Start Up/Play Back Time: The Denon Blu-ray player has a start-up time of approximately 19.8 seconds. It takes approximately 35.4 seconds for a Blu-ray disc to begin playback.
Note: The Start Up/Play Back Time tests were started with the Blu-ray player initially turned off & in standby mode. The Start Up Time test was stopped when the player's Home Menu screen appeared. The Play Back Time test was stopped when the Blu-ray disc began playback.
On-Screen GUI: The Denon Blu-ray disc player incorporates an on-screen GUI (Graphic User Interface) menu system which makes various operations and menu selections visible on your connected television set. To view the on-screen GUI, you will need can connect either the HDMI, component, or composite video output to your television.
Parental Control: Parental Control allows you to set a rating limit, which prevents your children from viewing inappropriate material. Playback will stop if the ratings exceed the levels you set, and it will require your to enter a 4-digit password before the disc will play back. The Parental Control feature consists of an 8-level DVD and 254 BD rating system protected by a custom user 4-digit password.
Wall Paper: You can select a Blue, Black, Gray, or Denon Logo background when the DVD player is in stop mode or audio playback mode.
Screen Saver: The Screen Saver function activates when stop or pause status continues for approximately three minutes. The Screen Saver function also activates during playback of a CD, Super Audio CD, or audio file when no operations are performed for approximately three minutes.
Dimmer: The brightness of the front panel display on this unit can be adjusted between four settings - Normal, Dim, Dark, or Off.
Standby Mode: The Denon DBT-1713UD provides three standby modes to choose from.
- Energy Saving: This is the lowest power consumption mode. During standby, operations are not accepted via HDMI control. The Power indicator status in standby mode will remain off.
- Normal Standby: During standby, operations are accepted via HDMI control. Power consumption is slightly higher. The Power indicator status in standby mode will remain red.
- Quick Start: Startup time is reduces but more power is consumed in the standby mode. HDMI control operations are accepted.
Auto Standby: If the unit is in stop mode for approximately 30 minutes, it will automatically switch to standby mode.
IR Wireless Remote Control with Glow Buttons: Included with the Denon Blu-ray player is an intuitive IR remote control featuring glowing cursor and operation keys and direct access buttons for online video services. You can also use the remote to operate a Denon AV receiver.
HDMI Control: When a TV supporting HDMI control is connected to the DBT-1713UD via an HDMI cable, it is possible to use the television's remote control to perform such operations as: power on/off, function switching, and volume adjustment.
Denon Remote App: Denon offers a remote app you can download to control the DBT-1713UD using your Apple iOS device or Android-based device, when using the player in conjunction with a compatible Denon network A/V receiver.
Note: Download the free Denon Remote App from the iTunes App Store for the iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad (iOS 4.3 or later). Or, download the free Denon Remote App from the Android Market for your compatible Android device (1.5-up). Your Denon network AV receiver and Blu-ray player will need to be connected to the same network as your Apple iOS or Android device.
Room To Room In/Out: Two 3.5mm minijacks (input/output) are provided for wired remote control, allowing you to connect the DBT-1713UD to compatible Denon components.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
Not only is this a sexy full size 10 pound unit that will look great in my rack of electronics, it has exceptional reviews for it's incredible picture and sound. I have a 100" screen in a dedicated home theater room. This should truly enhance my experience. [ KEITH May 11, 2016 ]
3D, INTERNET CAPABILITY, CD, DVD AND bLURAY ALL IN ONE [ Jeffery Feb 19, 2016 ]
Solid reviews [ IAN Dec 16, 2015 ]
1 question already asked
Hulu Plys us now available. Still no Oandora. Tony Y [ ROGER A Dec 17, 2014 ]
This device supports steaming for Vudu, You Tube and Netflux only. No Pandora support. Tony Yocham [ ROGER A Dec 17, 2014 ]
NO [ JAMES R Dec 17, 2014 ]
I think so, as long as you can connect your receiver to your internet service provider (cable box or satellite box) using an ethernet cable. The connection will not work wirelessly. I have never streamed Pandora, but I stream radio stations via internet all the time (I have never used the FM radio -- it's just easier to stream). On the receiver input choice screen for internet radio, Pandora is one of the listed options, so I guess you would go about connecting to Pandora like you would any station you wanted to stream. Sorry I have no experience w Pandora. Hope this helps. [ ROBERT V Dec 17, 2014 ]
No, it comes with Netflix, Youtube, Hulu and VuDu, but no music apps like Pandora. [ DEAN Dec 17, 2014 ]
Why sure you can. Anything is possible. [ Gary Dec 17, 2014 ]
No sé. [ DAVID R Dec 17, 2014 ]