Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
DVD/CD Player/7" Flip-up Video Monitor in Tan Seat Top Console (Tan)
Our take on the Delphi MM1010 by Crutchfield's Steven Johnson
Entertainment on the run is easier and more convenient, thanks to Delphi's MM1010 Mobile Rear Seat Entertainment System! It integrates a DVD/CD player and 7" flip-up LCD monitor into a durable package that even accommodates a video game system (standard RCA audio/video inputs; game source not included). Made of durable ABS plastic, the tan console fits into almost any car, truck, or SUV with a rear bench seat.
This compact unit installs quickly by plugging the power cable into a car cigarette lighter and securing the unit with a snap of a seat belt. Individual controls let your passengers select their volume level. You'll find convenient storage space for two headphones (one included), DVDs, and other accessories. The storage space even includes an integrated 120-volt AC outlet so you can plug in your video game!Details:
- built-in DVD player plays DVD and standard music CDs
- DVDs play in 4:3, zoom 4:3, and 16:9 image formats
- DVD controls include chapter controls, pause, and 3 slow-forward and 3 slow-reverse speeds
- 7" diagonal color LCD monitor flips up for viewing and folds flat for storage
- composite video input
- one set of headphones
- one set of RCA audio inputs
- storage compartment with AC outlet and power inverter
- 8-foot power cord contains in-line 10-amp fuse
- dual headphone jacks with individual volume controls
- 21-1/4"D x 13-3/8"W x 10-1/4" H (16-5/8"H with monitor open)
- 1-year warranty
What's in the Box:
- DVD player and 7" Monitor in tan colored housing
- 8' Power cord with cigarette lighter adapter and 10-amp fuse
- 1 Pair of headphones
- User's Guide
- Control button label sticker (explains function of buttons)
Overview: This package consists of a DVD player and a 7" Wide screen LCD monitor in a housing designed to sit in the middle position of the back seat of the vehicle. The housing is held in place by the center seatbelt. The unit is powered by 12 Volt DC, the cable with cigarette lighter adapter is included. There is also a line level input and a 120 Volt AC output for a VCR or video game console.
LCD Monitor: The 7" Wide screen (16:9 Aspect ratio) color LCD monitor flips up for viewing and folds down into the housing when not in use. If a 4:3 Aspect ratio source is played, it can be letterboxed or stretched to fill the screen.
DVD Player: DVDs are loaded into a slot on the outside front face of the housing.
Fast Scan: The disc can be scanned in either forward or reverse at 2x, 6x, and 12x normal speed.
Slow Motion: There are also 3 Slow motion speeds in either direction, 1/8, 1/4, and 1/2 normal speed.
Auto Reload: If the disc is ejected from the player but not removed from the slot for 25 Seconds, the disc is automatically reloaded into the player to prevent damage to the disc.
CD Player: Like all DVD players, this unit will play audio CDs, both 5 Inch and 3 Inch. When playing a CD, the monitor can be folded down and the headphone cords routed through openings on each side of the housing.
Headphone Outputs: On the panel below the monitor there are 2 Mini jack headphone outputs. Each has its own volume control.
Power Supply: Power is supplied to this unit via the included cable. One end of the cable plugs into the housing, the other has a cigarette lighter adapter plug. Input is 12 Volts DC with a maximum current draw of 10 Amps (5 Amps under normal operation).
Storage: There is a 10" x 11" Storage compartment for DVDs, a VCR, video game console, or any other items you like.
AC Power Output: There is an inverter built into this unit to supply AC Power to another device. The AC plug is in the storage compartment.
The control panel is below the monitor. Included buttons are:
- Source: DVD player/line input
- Display: Shows current DVD conditions and switches between 16:9 and 4:3 Aspect ratios
- Menu: Accesses DVD menu
- REV/FWD/PREV/NEXT: 4 Position rocker switch, scans or skips in forward or reverse, also used to navigate the DVD menu
- Enter: Enters highlighted menu item
- DIM: Adjusts brightness on screen
- Volume: There is a volume knob for each headphone output
Below the Monitor:
- Stereo RCA line level inputs
- RCA video input
- 2 Headphone outputs: Stereo mini jacks with independent volume controls
In Storage Compartment:
- AC Power output: 120 Volts, 70 Watts max, 3 Pronged receptacle
Front of Housing:
- DC Power input: Cord with cigarette lighter adapter included
- DVD/CD Slot
- Width: 11.375" at the front edge, 13.375" at the back edge
- Height: 10.25" when closed, 16.625" with LCD panel open
- Depth: 21.25"
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.