Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Arista Worldwide USB Power Adapter
Item # 043529725 | MFR # 52-9725
This item is no longer available.
- charges and powers iPods®, MP3 players, and other compatible USB devices
- features a female USB (type-A) port
- includes 4 plugs to fit electrical outlets in a range of countries North American Type A 2-pin, European Type C 2-pin, British Type G 3-pin, and Australian Type I 2-pin
- input: 110V - 240V
- USB cable not included
- lifetime limited warranty
What's in the Box:
- USB Port switching power supply with North American Type A 2-pin adapter plug installed
- European Type C 2-pin adapter plug
- British Type G 3-pin adapter plug
- Australian Type I 2-pin adapter plug
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Overview: The arista 52-9725 USB Port Power Adapter (110V-240V) includes 4 plugs to fit electrical outlets worldwide (North American type A 2-pin, European type C 2-pin , British type G 3-pin, and Australian type I 2-pin). The 52-9725 USB Power Adapter features a female USB type-A USB port on the other end to connect, charge and operate your iPod, MP3 player, PDA, Digital camera, Satellite radio or cell phone. The output is 5 volts DC/1,000 mA (max).
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.