Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Sanus VisionMount® MF215
Full-motion wall mount with articulating arm for small LCD TVs
Our take on the Sanus VisionMount® MF215 by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
The full-motion MF215 lets you swivel your TV to the right or left, or tilt it up or down so it's positioned for optimal viewing. And the mount's "roll" adjustment lets you fine-tune your TV's placement after it's installed to make the screen perfectly level.
The MF215 can support a TV with a screen size of 15" to 37", and a weight of up to 60 lbs. The articulated arm can hold your TV close to the wall, or extend it out 15". You can also use the MF215 with the Sanus recessed in-wall box for an even cleaner installation.
Will this mount work with my TV?
Use the Sanus MountFinder to see a list of mounts that work with your specific TV.
Where do I drill the holes?
Tell the Sanus HeightFinder Installation Assistant how high you want your TV, and it tells you exactly where to drill.
It works exactly the way I had hoped. TV is mounted next to a doorway and I am able to swing the TV into the doorway and watch from the other room.
Chuck, Peoria, IL
What's in the Box:
- Wall plate with dual swivel arms
- TV mounting plate
- 2 Lag screws (Length: 2.5")
- 2 Concrete anchors
- 2 Flat washers (for lag screws)
- Pivot shaft (2.5" L x 0.625" Dia)
- Plastic washer (for pivot)
- Pivot bolt (1/4-20 x 3.125") with three (2 silver/1 black) 1/2-inch flat washers
- Nylock nut (for pivot bolt)
- Four M4 x 12mm bolts
- Four M4 x 30mm bolts
- Four M6 x 12mm bolts
- Four M6 x 20mm bolts
- Four M6 x 35mm bolts
- Four M8 x 12mm bolts
- Four M8 x 35mm bolts
- Four M4 flat washers
- Four M6/M8 flat washers
- Four M4 spacers
- Four M6/M8 spacers
- 2 Plastic wire covers
- 4 Screws for wire covers (8-32 x 0.5")
- 4 Plastic hardware covers
- Four 8" plastic wire ties
- Hex wrench
- Instruction Manual
- designed for flat-panel LCD TVs from 15"-37" and up to 60 lbs.
- fits TVs with 200 x 200, 200 x 100, 100 x 100, and 75 x 75 VESA bolt patterns
- heavy-gauge steel construction
- TV mounting distance from wall: 3-1/4" to 15"
- tilt range: +15° to -15° (may vary with size of TV)
- swivel range: +90° to -90° (may vary with size of TV)
- roll adjustment: +180° to -180°
- 11-1/4"W x 11-3/4"H x 3-1/4"D
- warranty: 10 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Sanus VisionMount® MF215 Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Overview: The Sanus Systems VisionMount MF215 is a full-motion wall mount for medium flat panel TVs and monitors. The mount can tilt, swivel, pan, and extend in every direction so you can attain the perfect viewing angle. This mounting bracket, black in color, features a built-in cable management system to conceal and protect your cables.
Capacity: The MF215 is designed for 13" to 39" flat panel TVs. It has a weight capacity of up to 60 pounds.
VESA Compatible: The TV wall-mount plate fits TVs with VESA 75 x 75, 100 x 100, 200 x 100, and 200 x 200 bolt patterns in accordance with industry standards set by the Video Electronics Standards Association. Only TVs that comply with these bolt patterns can be mounted using this bracket.
Note: Includes 4mm, 6mm, and 8mm hardware.
Virtual Axis 3D: Sanus' patented Virtual Axis 3D technology features a special cup-shaped faceplate that allows the TV to move in every direction possible with effortless, fluid motion without the use of tools. Once mounted, the TV's range of motion is as follows:
- Tilt: -15° to +15°
- Swivel: -90° to +90°
- Pan: -90° to +90°
- Roll: -180° to +180°
- Extend: up to 15" from wall
Wall Mounting: The bracket should be mounted to a wood wall stud, solid concrete, or concrete block using the supplied wall-mount lag screws. Required tools include:
- Stud finder
- Phillips-head screwdriver
- Ratchet with 1/2" and 7/16" sockets
- Drill with 7/16" masonry bit or 3/16" wood bit
- Wall Plate: W = 2.375", H = 6.75", D = 1.6875"
- TV Mounting Bracket: W = 9.375", H = 9.125", D = 2.625"
- TV Mounting Distance From Wall: 3.25" to 15.5" (TV mounted parallel to wall)
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.