Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Sanus Classic MMF15-B1
Full-motion wall mount with articulating arm for TVs 23"-37"
Our take on the Sanus Classic MMF15-B1 by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
The Sanus Classic MMF15-B1 is designed for flat-panel TVs 23"-37" and provides a full range of motion for optimal positioning. Its articulated arm can extend your display up to 15-1/2" from the wall, and can swivel up to 45° left or right. And it also tilts up or down. The mounting plate can swivel up to 45° left or right, and you can also tilt it slightly to ensure your TV's perfectly level.
Will this mount work with my TV?
Use the Sanus MountFinder to see a list of mounts that work with your specific TV.
Where do I drill the holes?
Tell the Sanus HeightFinder Installation Assistant how high you want your TV, and it tells you exactly where to drill.
Sturdy unit with plenty of hardware
JamieF, Calhoun GA
What's in the Box:
- Articulating wall-mount bracket
- Four M4 x 12mm screws
- Four M4 x 30mm screws
- Four M5 x 12mm screws
- Four M5 x 30mm screws
- Four M6 x 12mm screws
- Four M6 x 20mm screws
- Four M6 x 35mm screws
- Eight M4/M5 washers
- Four M6 washers
- Four M4/M5 spacers
- Four M6 spacers
- Three 5/16" x 2.5" lag-bolts
- 3 Wall-anchors
- Three 5/16" washers
- Allen wrench
- Instruction Manual
- designed for flat-panel LCD TVs 23"-37"
- accommodates VESA 100 and 200 mounting hole patterns
- supports up to 60 lbs.
- extending arm holds TV up to 15-1/2" from wall
- mounting hardware included
- swivel range: 45° right and 45° left
- tilt range: +15° up to -15° down
- Virtual Axis allows smooth tilt motion with the touch of a finger
- in-arm channel conceals cables for clean appearance
- post-installation leveling adjustments for perfect positioning
- mounting plate pan range: 45° right and 45° left
- stud-mounting required
- 10-13/16"W x 13"H x 2-1/2" to 15-1/2"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Sanus Classic MMF15-B1 Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Overview: The Sanus Classic MMF15-B1 is an articulating wall-mount bracket for small to medium sized flat-panel TVs and monitors.
TV Compatibility: The MMF15-B1 can accommodate TVs and monitors with screen sizes from 23-37", and weighing up to 60 pounds.
Mounting Bolt Patterns: The mounting bracket will accommodate the following bolt patterns:
- 100 x 100
- 200 x 100
- 200 x 200
Note: 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hardware is included.
Articulating Arm: The Sanus Classic MMF15-B1's integrated articulating arm lets you extend the television from your wall (3.5" to 15.5"), swivel the mounting arm left or right (+/-45°), pan the TV bracket (+/-45°), and tilt the television (+/-18°).
Cable Management: The articulating mounting arm is hollow and has integrated holes to route your cables through to your television for a neat, professional looking installation.
- Stud finder
- Tape Measure
- Phillips-head screwdriver
- 1/2" (13mm) socket wrench
- Electric drill
- Drill bits (7/32" for wood stud, 1/2" for concrete)
- Overall: W = 10.8125", H = 13.0", D = 2.8125 to 7.3125"
- Wall Plate: W = 5.0", H = 8.25", D = 0.1875"
- TV Bracket: W = 8.625", H = 8.625", D = 0.125"
- Articulating Arm Length: 3.5" to 15.5"
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.