Stereo microphone ( )
Item # 057ATR25 | MFR # ATR-25
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Audio-Technica ATR25
The professional condenser circuitry and stereo pickup ensure excellent sound quality you'll be amazed by its ability to reproduce an accurate, 3-dimensional soundstage. High sensitivity and wide frequency response help you capture all the sound you're after.
The ATR25 includes two lengths of cable and 1/4" adapters for added convenience (see below). And for those times when you need it, the ATR25 also includes a camera-mount adapter (for use with camcorders) and a mic-stand adapter. If your camcorder has the input and you prefer the quality of a separate microphone, this one fits the bill!
- stereo condenser element design
- frequency response 70-18,000 Hz
- stereo mini-plug fits portable recorders
- uses 1 "AA" battery (included)
- weight 2.8 ounces
- 9-13/16" long x 15/16" diameter
- warranty: 1 year
- 10-foot stereo-mini to dual mono-mini cable with 1/4" adapters
- 8-inch stereo-mini to stereo-mini cable
- camera-mount adapter
- microphone stand adapter
- 1 "AA" battery
- black foam windscreen
What's in the Box:
- Black metal stereo condenser microphone
- black foam windscreen
- plastic camera mount
- microphone stand base
- 18" stereo minijack to stereo minijack cord
- 10' stereo minijack to dual mono minijack cord
- 2 mono minijack to mono phonojack adapters
- "AA" battery
- Warranty/purchase registration card
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
- Element: Stereo condenser
- Polar Pattern: Dual cardioid
- Frequency response: 70 - 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -50dBm+/- 3dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 600 ohms +/- 30%
- Weight: 2.8 oz without cord
The unit is a slim single unit stereo microphone. The bottom half of the unit is unscrewed to access the battery compartment (single "AA" battery, supplied). The only control on the unit is an on/off switch. The bottom of the unit has a threaded female stereo minijack into which the required supplied cord is connected.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.