Our take on the Audio-Technica AT-HS3 by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
The AT-HS3 is a 1/2"-mount headshell that's angled to fit any turntable with a straight 4-pin tonearm. The headshell's lightweight aluminum die-cast body minimizes vibration. It's equipped with color-coded lead wires and comes with mounting screws.
- lightweight aluminum 1/2"-mount headshell
- finger lift is positioned near the front of headshell to enable precise placement of stylus (not included)
- angled shape suitable for straight tonearms
- color-coded lead wires for easy installation
- rubber washer for secure fit to tonearm
- mounting accessories included
- 7/8"W x 5/8"H x 1-7/8"D
- weight: 0.4 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 1/2" Mount headshell. 2 Long screws
- 2 Short screws
- 2 Nuts
- 2 Washers
- User Manual
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
1/2" Mount Headshell: The Audio-Technica AT-HS3 is a universal 1/2"-mount headshell designed for use with the AT-LP3 turntable, and is an excellent fit for any turntable with a straight 4-pin tonearm. The AT-HS3 features a lightweight aluminum die-cast body to keep vibration to a minimum and a finger-lift to enable precise stylus placement. The headshell is also equipped with color-coded lead wires and comes with mounting screws.
- Universal 1/2"-mount headshell for 4-pin tonearms
- Lightweight aluminum die-cast body keeps vibration to a minimum
- Angled shape suitable for straight tonearms
- Finger lift enables precise stylus placement
- Vivid red coloring
- Includes lead wires and mounting screws
- Material: Aluminum
- Connector: Aluminum
- Weight: 11.1 g (0.4 oz); excluding lead wire
- Dimensions: 0.8125" (w) x 0.625" (h) x 1.9375" (d)
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
This is the stock headshell for the AT-LP3 automatic turntable, which comes with a cartridge with a conical needle, I want to be able to mount a second cartridge with an elliptical needle for my better LPs [ Michael Aug 01, 2017 ]