Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Dual BTM60 Bluetooth® Adapter
Enjoy hands-free calling and music streaming with select Dual receivers
Our take on the Dual BTM60 Bluetooth® Adapter by Crutchfield's Ken Nail
With Dual's BTM60 interface, you can use your Bluetooth cell phone or Bluetooth equipped MP3 player with a compatible Dual car stereo. The BTM60 clips to your sun visor and connects to your receiver with a single cable for easy setup. Once it's installed, just press the interface's talk switch when you get a call. You can also stream audio from cell phones that transmit music files.
Note: Compatibility of this device may vary, depending on your phone and service provider.
This adapter works great. This is the first time I use this kind of technology in my truck, and I have to admit it keeps me concetrated on the road and keeps my hands free to drive.
Harold, La Feria, Tx
What's in the Box:
- Bluetooth module with attached 9.75' cable (terminated into an 8-pin DIN plug)
- Wire mounting clip
- Two 1" squares of Velcro
- Installation/Quick Start guide
- BTM60 allows cell phone use or music streaming with compatible Dual receivers
- interface attaches to your sun visor
- 9-3/4' cable attaches to your Dual receiver
- supports the Bluetooth Handsfree Profile (HFP) and Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2dP)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Dual BTM60 Bluetooth® Adapter Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Product Overview: The Dual BTM60 Bluetooth module allows you to answer and place calls from your Bluetooth-enabled wireless phone through your Dual car stereo receiver. It works with Bluetooth Version 2.0 (v1.2 compliant), and communicates with most Bluetooth-enabled phones.
Profile Support: The BTM60 supports the following profiles:
- Hands-Free Calling (HFP): You can make, receive or end phone calls using the module's "Talk" button or from the head unit. You can dial out using the head unit's front panel numbered buttons or from a listing of the last five phone calls that were received, dialed or missed. Incoming phone numbers will scroll across the head unit's display so you know who is calling and an audible ring tone will be heard through your vehicle's speakers. Using the BTM60's built-in noise and echo-canceling microphone allows you to carry on a mobile conversation through the vehicle's speakers without picking up your cell-phone.
- Advanced Audio Distribution (A2DP): The BTM60 also supports A2DP wireless streaming music audio from your Bluetooth-enabled device, allowing you to listen to audio wireless from your Bluetooth compatible mobile phone or portable MP3 player.
- Audio/Video Remote Control (AVRCP): You can control your wireless streaming music audio from the front panel of the head unit using AVRCP. The BTM60's wireless connection allows you to control certain playback functions (such as play, pause, skip, etc.) of your wireless streaming music audio player using controls from the head unit.
Note: All BTM60 HFP functions work with the iPhone (using iPhone FW version 1.0.2) with the exception of caller ID. When a call is being received, the head unit will display "Incoming Call". The iPhone does not support A2DP or AVRCP.
Receiver Compatibility: This module is compatible with the following Bluetooth-ready Dual receivers:
Simple Installation: The BTM60 connects to the head unit through a single 8-pin plug to the back of the head unit. The 3-meter cable is routed along the A-pillar of the vehicle to the visor-mounted module.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.