Rechargeable battery for select Fujifilm cameras
- rechargeable lithium ion battery for use with select Fujifilm X-Series and FinePix cameras
- improved heat management for faster performance
- rated at 7.2V/1200mAh
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Overview: The Fujifilm NP-W126 is a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, designed for use with the Fujifilm X-Pro1 and FinePix HS30EXR digital cameras. It charges in approximately 150 minutes, using the BC-W126 battery charger supplied with the camera or sold separately.
Specifications: The NP-W126 has the following specifications:
- Nominal Voltage: DC 7.2 V
- Maximum Voltage: DC 8.4 V
- Nominal Capacity:
- Typical: 1260 mAh
- Minimum: 1200 mAh (8.7 Wh)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F - 104°F (0°C - 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: 59°F - 77°F (15°C - 25°C)
- External Dimensions: Width=1.853", Height=1.425", Depth=0.615"
- Weight: 1.6 ounces (47g)
Battery Life: Using the Fujifilm X-Pro1 camera, the NP-W126 has the capacity for recording approximately 300 shots.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.