Vertical power booster grip for Fujifilm X-H1 mirrorless cameras
Our take on the Fujifilm VPB-XH1 by Crutchfield's Deia Z.
Extend your shooting time and boost your camera's performance
This vertical grip for the Fujifilm X-H1 lets you hold and operate the camera in vertical and horizontal positions with comfort and ease. Load up two NP-W126S batteries, and you won't have to worry about running out of juice during extended shooting sessions. This grip is sturdy and weather-sealed, just like the X-H1, so you can use it anywhere.
This grip allows the X-H1 to use multiple batteries simultaneously for improved performance. Boost mode lets you shoot longer videos, in addition to improving continuous shooting speed and decreasing shutter lag and blackout time.
- multi-battery grip for Fujifilm X-H1
- holds up to two NP-W126S batteries
- in-grip charging fully charges two batteries in two hours
- lets you comfortably hold the camera in a vertical position
- shutter release button, command dials, and focus lever for easy vertical shooting
- dust- and moisture-resistant design for shooting in harsh conditions
- Boost mode uses multiple batteries simultaneously to extend video shooting time and improve continuous shooting speed, shutter lag, and blackout time
- included AC adapter lets you power camera from an AC power source
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 1/4" tripod mounting thread
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee