Fujifilm Fujinon Teleconverter XF1.4X TC WR
Teleconverter for compatible Fujifilm X-mount lenses
Item # 072XF14X | MFR # 16481892
$449.95 Earn up to 450 Rewards points
Offers & Financing
Our take on the Fujifilm Fujinon Teleconverter XF1.4X TC WR by Crutchfield's Deia Z.
Extend your reach by 1.4X
If you shoot sports or wildlife, sometimes a little extra reach makes all the difference in getting the winning shot. Fujifilm's Fujinon Teleconverter XF1.4X TC WR is a lightweight, compact alternative to lugging around a bulky extra lens. Attached between your Fujifilm X-mount camera body and a compatible lens, it increases the lens's effective focal length by 40% without degrading image resolution.
- designed for use with compatible Fujifilm X-mount lenses
- provides 1.4X optical magnification
- light loss: 1 f-stop
- retains full optical performance and operability of lens
- dust- and weather-resistant design
- construction: 7 elements in 3 groups
- teleconverter is 2-5/16" in diameter, 5/8" long
- weight: 4.6 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 1.4x Teleconverter (black)
- Front dust cap (installed)
- Rear dust cap (installed)
- Cloth pouch
- Fujifilm Worldwide Network
Overview: The Fujinon XF1.4X TC WR is a 1.4x teleconverter for X-mount lenses that mounts between the camera body and the lens. It has a 1.4x optical conversion factor to increase the focal length of the attached lens by 40%. The teleconverter comes with front and rear dust caps, and a cloth storage pouch.
Performance: The XF 1.4X TC WR provides an excellent way to extend the focal length of your Fujinon lenses without compromising performance. When used with the teleconverter, the Auto Focus speed and focus range are equivalent to that of the lens by itself. When using the XF 1.4X TC WR with a weather-resistant camera and lens, the weather and dust-resistance and low-temperature operation (-10°C) are not affected. The maximum and minimum aperture values of the lens are each increased by 1 f-stop when the lens and teleconverter are used together.
Construction: The teleconverter has a high-grade metal exterior that perfectly matches the cosmetics of the compatible Fujinon lenses. When mounted together, the lens and teleconverter appear as one single lens. Optically, the teleconverter features 7 elements in 3 groups, and maintains the optical performance of the original lens.
- Focal Length: 1.4x that of original lens
- Maximum Aperture: 1 additional stop
- Minimum Aperture: 1 additional stop
- Focus Range: Approximately the same as that of original lens
- Max. Magnification: 1.4x that of original lens
- Dimensions: Diameter 2.298" (2.503" w/tab), Length 0.629" barrel, 1.22" overall (1.711 w/caps)
- Weight: 4.6 ounces (5.3 ounces with caps)
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.