Fujifilm Fujinon XF 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR
Zoom lens for Fujifilm X-series mirrorless cameras
Item # 072XF18135 | MFR # 16537744
$899.95 Earn up to 900 Rewards points
Offers & Financing
Our take on the Fujifilm Fujinon XF 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR by Crutchfield's Deia Z.
A fantastic general-purpose lens
If you like to change up your shooting style for different subjects, you won't have to do much lens-changing to achieve different looks with Fujifilm's 18-135mm zoom lens. With this agile lens, you can capture sprawling landscapes just as easily as you can zoom in on the creatures that inhabit them. Use it for portraits and candid close-ups, and experiment with different focal lengths for different background effects.
Great photos anywhere, anytime
Metal construction gives this lens durability and a solid feel, plus it's weather-resistant so you can safely use it outdoors in all kinds of conditions. The lens's inner focus system and linear motor combine to give you an ultra-fast autofocus time of 0.10 seconds. Built-in 5.0-stop image stabilization ensures sharp handheld images at longer focal lengths, slower shutter speeds, or in low light.
- 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 zoom lens
- compatible with Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras
- 35mm equivalent focal length: 27-206mm
- built-in 5.0-stop image stabilization for crisp handheld images
- dust- and moisture-resistant
- linear motor for quick, quiet, precise focusing
- minimum focus distance: 2'
- minimum aperture: f/22
- lens construction: 16 elements in 12 groups
- 2 ED (extra-low dispersion) elements and 4 aspherical elements for clear, high-resolution images
- multi-layer coating reduces ghosting and flare
- 7 rounded aperture blades for smooth background defocusing
- filter/attachment size: 67mm
- includes lens hood, front and rear lens caps, and wrapping cloth
- lens is 3" in diameter and 3-7/8" long
- weight: 17.3 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- XF 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR zoom lens
- 67mm Front lens cap (installed)
- Rear lens cap (installed)
- Lens hood
- Soft lens pouch
- Owner's Manual
- Product Registration
- Fujifilm Worldwide Network
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Overview: The Fujinon XF18-138mm F3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR is a wide-to-telephoto zoom lens with a 35mm equivalent focal length of 27-206mm. Its weather-resistant and dust-resistant finish lets you use the lens in extreme shooting conditions. The lens comes with front and rear lens caps, lens hood, and a cloth storage pouch.
Optics: The XF18-135mm lens has 18 elements in 12 groups, including 4 aspherical lens elements and 2 anomalous dispersion lenses. The lens has a 67mm filter thread for adding screw-on filters.
Optical Image Stabilization (OIS): The lens is equipped with two high-precision gyro sensors with quartz oscillators to detect movement from high frequency to low frequency bandwidth, resulting in a 5-stop image stabilization. This allows you to take handheld shots and photos without a tripod, even in low-light conditions.
Fast Auto Focusing: The lens features an inner-focus Auto Focusing system which moves relatively smaller lenses in the middle or at the end of the lens without moving the front larger lenses. Using a linear motor to drive these smaller elements makes focusing faster and nearly silent. Auto focus is achieved at 0.10 seconds or less.
Lens Hood: The lens comes with a bayonet-style lens hood to reduce glare and to protect the front element. When attached, the lens hood adds approximately 1.5" to the overall length of the lens.
- Focal Length (35mm equivalent): 18-135mm (27-206mm)
- Focal Length Scale: 18mm, 23mm, 35mm, 55mm, 70mm, 100mm, 135mm
- Lens Construction: 16 elements in 12 groups (including 4 aspherical elements and 2 anomalous dispersion lenses)
- Maximum Aperture: F3.5 (W) - F5.6 (T)
- Minimum Aperture: F22 (W-T)
- Aperture Control: 7 rounded diaphragm blades; Step Size: 1/3 EV (17 steps)
- Maximum Magnification: 0.27x (Telephoto)
- Filter size: 67mm
- Angle of View: 76.5° - 12°
- Focus Range:
- Normal: 23.62" (0.6m) to infinity
- Macro: 17.72" (0.45m) to infinity
- Diameter: 2.952"
- Length: 4.053" (4.771" with caps)
- Weight: 17.28 ounces
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.