Fujifilm Fujinon XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR
Super telephoto zoom lens for Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras
Fujifilm Fujinon XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR - Shown mounted to Fujifilm X-T1 (camera not included)
Item # 072XF1H4H | MFR # 16501109
This item is no longer available.
Outlet model available
Our take on the Fujifilm Fujinon XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR by Crutchfield's Deia Z.
Close in on the action
Fujifilm's 100-400mm super telephoto zoom lens lets you capture distant action with outstanding image quality. This versatile, high-performance lens is rugged and lightweight enough to go with you anywhere.
More reach, less weight
Weighing in at just about three pounds with a 35mm equivalent focal length of 152-609mm, this is one amazingly portable super telephoto zoom. Add a 1.4X or 2X teleconverter, and you can max out the focal length at an astounding 1218mm without adding significantly to your load.
Great photos anywhere, anytime
This lens's dust- and moisture-resistant construction means you can stay out shooting even if the weather takes a turn. Its focal range and f/4-f/5.6 maximum aperture let you play up your subject by compressing and blurring the background, so it's a great lens for portraits as well as sports and wildlife.
Quiet twin motors ensure fast, precise focus for smooth videos and responsiveness during continuous still shooting. Built-in 5.0-stop image stabilization ensures sharp handheld images at longer focal lengths, slower shutter speeds, or in low light.
- 100-400mm f/4-5.6 telephoto zoom lens
- compatible with Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras
- 35mm equivalent focal length: 152-609mm
- fluorine coating repels water and dirt
- built-in 5.0-stop image stabilization for crisp handheld images
- dust- and moisture-resistant
- focus limiter function limits close focusing point to 16.4m for faster focusing with distant subjects
- twin linear motors for quick, quiet, precise focusing
- minimum focus distance: 5.7'
- minimum aperture: f/22
- lens construction: 21 elements in 14 groups
- 5 ED (extra-low dispersion) elements and 1 Super ED element for high-resolution rendering of texture and detail
- 9 rounded aperture blades for smooth background defocusing
- compatible with Fujifilm 1.4X teleconverter and Fujifilm 2.0X teleconverter
- filter/attachment size: 77mm
- includes lens hood, front and rear lens caps, tripod mount, and wrapping cloth
- lens hood features polarizing filter window and lock mechanism
- lens is 3-3/4" in diameter and 8-5/16" long
- weight: 48.5 oz. without tripod mount
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Fujinon XF100-400mm zoom lens (black)
- 77mm Front lens cap (installed)
- Rear lens cap (installed)
- Tripod collar (installed)
- Lens hood
- Cloth storage pouch
- Owner's Manual
- Product Registration/Warranty
- Fujifilm Worldwide Network
- Info on Linear Motor
Overview: The Fujinon XF100-400mm F4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR is a super telephoto zoom lens with a 35mm equivalent focal length of 152-609mm. Its weather-resistant and dust-resistant finish lets you use the lens in extreme shooting conditions, including temperatures as low as 14°F (-10°C). The lens comes with front and rear lens caps, tripod collar, lens hood, and a cloth storage pouch.
Optics: The XF100-400mm lens has 21 elements in 14 groups, including five ED (extra-low dispersion) and one Super ED glass elements which reduces chromatic aberrations to deliver sharp, rich images. The front lens element has a fluorine coating, which is water-repellent, making it less susceptible to smudges and easier to clean. The lens has a 77mm filter thread for adding screw-on filters. The nine rounded-blade aperture creates beautiful bokeh that make your subject stand out against the out-of-focus background.
Twin Linear Motors: The lens is equipped with Twin Linear Motors for fast and quiet auto focus. The Focus Limiter function makes auto focusing even faster by limiting the close focusing point to 5 meters.
Optical Image Stabilization (OIS): The XF 100-400mm F4.5-5-6 R LM OIS WR lens has a powerful Optical Image Stabilization system that produces shake-free results equivalent to up to 5.0-stops, even at the maximum telephoto setting. If the lens detects that you are panning the camera, it will automatically switch to the vertical plane only. You can turn the OIS feature on or off via a switch on the lens barrel.
Lens Hood: The lens comes with a bayonet-style lens hood to reduce glare and to protect the front element. The lens hood features a sliding window that allows you to access a mounted polarizing filter even with the hood in place. When attached, the lens hood adds approximately 4" to the overall length of the lens.
Tripod Collar: Because of the size and weight of the lens, the XF 100-400mm lens comes with a tripod collar. The collar serves two purposes. It provides better balance when attaching your tripod to the collar instead of to the camera. It also allows you to rotate the camera from landscape to portrait orientation (and back again) without removing the camera from the tripod. Loosening the lock screw allows the camera to rotate freely to any angle.
Zoom Lock: As you zoom the lens from 100mm to 400mm, its length increases by up to 2-1/4". The zoom lock, located on the side of the lens barrel, prevents accidental zooming out caused by gravity as you carry the camera with the lens hanging downward.
- Focal Length (35mm equivalent): 100-400mm (152-609mm)
- Lens Construction: 21 elements in 14 groups (including 5 Extra-low Dispersion elements and one Super ED element)
- Maximum Aperture: F4.5 (W) - F5.6 (T)
- Minimum Aperture: F22 (W-T)
- Aperture Control: 9 rounded diaphragm blades; Step Size: 1/3 EV (15 steps)
- Maximum Magnification: 0.19x (at max telephoto)
- Filter size: 77mm
- Angle of View: 16.2° (W) to 4.1° (T)
- Focus Range: Full: 5.74 feet (1.75m) to infinity, Limited: 16.4 feet (5m) to infinity
- Diameter: 3.719"
- Length: 8.525" (W) to 10.75" (T); 9.192" (W) to 11.5" (T) with caps
- Weight: 3 pounds 2.8 ounces; 3 pounds 4.1 ounces with caps
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.