Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Fujifilm Fujinon XF 55-200mm f/3.5-4.8 R LM OIS
Zoom lens for Fujifilm X-Mount cameras
Item # 072XF55200 | MFR # 16384941
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Fujifilm Fujinon XF 55-200mm f/3.5-4.8 R LM OIS by Crutchfield's Dave Bar
Razor-sharp photos from both near and far
Fans of telephoto shooting will appreciate the high-quality optics and zoom power of this Fujinon lens. Pair it with your compatible Fujifilm camera for crisp, vibrant photos of all your favorite subjects. Its ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) glass elements ensures accurate, razor-sharp images across its entire zoom range, and a built-in linear AF motor makes autofocus quick, quiet, and precise. Plus, this lens's optical image stabilization compensates for camera movement so you can shoot in-focus photographs in all sorts of lighting conditions.
What's in the Box:
- XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS wide angle lens
- 62mm Front lens cap (installed)
- Rear lens cap (installed)
- Lens hood
- Cloth lens pouch
- Owner's Manual
- Warranty Booklet
- Fujifilm Worldwide Network
- Before Using This Product sheet
- Fujinon XF 55-200mm f/3.5-4.8 R LM OIS lens
- 35mm equivalent focal range: 84-305mm
- compatible with Fujifilm X-Mount cameras like the X-Pro1 and X-T1
- optical image stabilization allows in-focus shots with longer exposure times (up to 4.5 shutter speeds slower) for better low-light photography
- minimum focus distance: 43.3 inches
- maximum aperture range: f/3.5 (at 55mm)-f/4.8 (at 250mm)
- minimum aperture: f/22
- constructed of 14 elements in 10 groups
- includes one aspherical and two extra-low dispersion lens elements for added sharpness and chromatic aberration control throughout the entire zoom range
- filter size: 62mm
- lens is 4-7/8" long, 3" in diameter
- weight: 20.46 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- lens hood
- front and rear lens caps
- cloth lens pouch
Features and Specs
|Maximum Aperture||F3.5 (W) - 4.8 (T)|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The Fujinon XF55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS is a telephoto zoom lens with a maximum aperture of f/2.8. It has a Fujifilm X-mount, and is designed exclusively for Fujifilm X-mount cameras, such as the X-E1, X-Pro1, and the new X-T1. Its 55-200mm focal length is equivalent to 84-305mm in 35mm photography.
Optics: The XF18-55 F2.8-4 R LM OIS has 14 elements in 10 groups, including 1 aspherical and 2 extra low dispersion elements. The lens has a 62mm filter thread for adding screw-on filters.
Lens Hood: The XF18-55 F2.8-4 R LM OIS comes with a lens hood to reduce glare and to protect the front element. When attached, the lens hood adds almost 2-1/2" to the overall length of the lens.
Aperture Control: Using the Aperture Mode switch on the barrel of the lens, you can switch between auto and manual aperture control. When switched to manual aperture control, you can rotate the aperture ring for smaller or wider aperture openings.
Optical Image Stabilization (OIS): The lens has built-in Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) to allow you to shoot in challenging situations without the worry of camera shake. The OIS, when activated, equates to an exposure setting approximately four stops faster. The OIS can be turned on or off via the switch on the barrel of the lens.
Firmware Update: Some lens features may not be available with the X-E1 and X-Pro1 cameras that have older versions of the camera firmware. It is recommended that the camera be updated with the latest available firmware.
- Focal Length (35mm equivalent): 55-200mm (84-305mm)
- Lens Construction: 14 elements in 10 groups (including 1 aspherical and 2 extra low dispersion elements)
- Maximum Aperture: F3.5 (W) - F4.8 (T)
- Minimum Aperture: F22 (W-T)
- Aperture Control: 7 rounded diaphragm blades; Stop Size: 1/3 EV (17 stops)
- Maximum Magnification: 0.06x - 0.18x
- Angle of View: 29° - 8.1°
- Focus Range: 3' 7-5/16" (1.1 m) to infinity
- Diameter: 2.949"
- Length: 4.829" - 7.127" (5.556"-7.847" with caps)
- Weight: 20.46 ounces
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.