Fujifilm Fujinon XF 90mm f/2 R LM WR
Telephoto prime lens for Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras
Item # 072XF90WR | MFR # 16463668
$949.95 Earn up to 950 Rewards points
Offers & Financing
Our take on the Fujifilm Fujinon XF 90mm f/2 R LM WR by Crutchfield's Deia Z.
Add some "pop" to your portraits
With a 35mm equivalent focal length of 137mm, this fast, agile lens lets you shoot at a relaxed working distance from your subject. Its f/2 maximum aperture makes excellent use of available light so you can capture gorgeous portraits that play up your subject against a lovely defocused background. The extra background compression you get from the lens's longer focal length will really make your portraits stand out.
Metal construction gives this lens durability and a solid feel, plus it's weather-resistant so you can safely use it outdoors in all kinds of conditions. A Quad Linear Motor autofocus system ensures quick reaction time and near-silent focusing — great for shooting video.
- 90mm f/2 prime lens
- compatible with Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras
- 35mm equivalent focal length: 137mm
- dust- and moisture-resistant
- Quad Linear Motor for quick, quiet, precise focusing
- minimum focus distance: 23.6"
- minimum aperture: f/16
- lens construction: 11 elements in 8 groups
- 3 ED (extra-low dispersion) elements for high-resolution rendering of texture and detail
- 7 rounded aperture blades for smooth background defocusing
- filter/attachment size: 62mm
- includes lens hood and front and rear lens caps
- lens is 3" in diameter and 4-3/16" long
- weight: 19.05 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Fujinon XF90mm F2 R LM WR lens
- 62mm Lens cap (installed)
- Rear lens cap (installed)
- Lens hood
- Cloth pouch
- Owner's Manual
- Fujifilm Worldwide Network
- Info on linear motors
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Overview: The Fujinon XF90mm F2 R LM WR is a telephoto prime lens with a 35mm equivalent focal length of 137mm. Its weather-resistant and dust-resistant finish lets you use the lens in extreme shooting conditions, including temperatures as low as 14°F (-10°C). The lens comes with front and rear lens caps, lens hood, and a cloth storage pouch.
Optics: The XF90mm lens has 11 elements in 8 groups, including three ED (extra-low dispersion) glass elements which reduces chromatic aberrations to deliver sharp, rich images. The lens has a 62mm filter thread for adding screw-on filters. The seven rounded-blade aperture creates beautiful bokeh that make your subject stand out against the out-of-focus background.
Quad Linear Motor: The lens is equipped with a new Quad Linear Motor for fast and quiet auto focus. Four magnets are used for higher torque, allowing you to quickly react to subtle changes in your subject. The XF90mm lens can deliver sharp, accurate focus in as fast as 0.14 seconds.
Lens Hood: The lens comes with a bayonet-style lens hood to reduce glare and to protect the front element. When attached, the lens hood adds approximately 2-1/2" to the overall length of the lens.
- Focal Length (35mm equivalent): 90mm (137mm)
- Lens Construction: 11 elements in 8 groups (including 3 Extra-low Dispersion elements)
- Maximum Aperture: F2
- Minimum Aperture: F16
- Aperture Control: 7 rounded diaphragm blades; Step Size: 1/3 EV (19 steps)
- Maximum Magnification: 0.2x (0.3x 35mm equivalent)
- Filter size: 62mm
- Angle of View: 17.9°
- Focus Range: 23.6" (0.6m) to infinity
- Diameter: 2.98"
- Length: 4.3" (5.042" with caps)
- Weight: 18.9 ounces (19.8 ounces with caps)
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
For candid street portraits [ FREDERIC Nov 03, 2017 ]