Fujifilm X-T100 (no lens included)
24.2-megapixel mirrorless camera with Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® (Champagne Gold)
Our take on the Fujifilm X-T100 (no lens included) by Crutchfield's Deia Z.
Fujifilm's X Series made accessible
As a photography enthusiast, Fujifilm X Series cameras hold an undeniable appeal for me. I got to try out the X100F, and of course I loved it. But since I already own a few decent cameras, I haven't yet been able to justify the expense of adding one of these beauties to my collection. Enter the X-T100, an affordable X Series camera that shares some key features with higher-end Fujifilm models. I did a double-take when I saw the price (and I might have done a little happy dance too).
Great performance for stills and video
The X-T100's 24.2-megapixel APS-C sized sensor and speedy processing engine combine to give your photos and videos high-quality color reproduction with high ISO sensitivity and low noise. The camera's 91-point phase detection autofocus system with Face and Eye Detection is great at tracking moving subjects. You can record video in 4K or Full HD resolution, and there's even an external microphone input so you can capture high-quality audio.
Experience the real joy in making photographs
The more in-tune you feel with your camera, the better your photos and videos will be. Personally, I want my camera to feel like an extension of my own eye. And I find Fujifilm cameras offer a seamless, intuitive experience in this regard — more so even than some of the higher-end DSLRs I've tried.
The X-T100's top-plate dials make it easy to adjust settings without having to take your eye off the scene. Its bright OLED electronic viewfinder can display all your settings and show you what your final image will look like, so you can stay focused on your subject.
If you prefer framing your shots on the back of your camera, the X-T100's 3-way tilting touchscreen offers an equally intuitive experience, similar to shooting with a phone camera.
Awesome color reproduction
As a renowned manufacturer of color and black-and-white films for over 80 years, the folks at Fujifilm have a deep understanding of the role color plays in creating memorable photos. The X-T100's 11 different film simulation modes — including the popular Provia and Velvia film types — let you use different color tones and gradations to add texture, depth, and atmosphere to your photos and videos.
- 24.2-megapixel CMOS sensor with primary color filter
- built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for easy sharing and control from smart devices
- uses Fujifilm X-mount lenses
- fast operation and autofocus with high-speed processing engine
- 3" high-resolution (1.04-million-dot) 3-way tilting LCD touchscreen
- 2.36-million-dot Organic LED (OLED) super high-resolution electronic viewfinder for easy eye-level composition
- 91-point phase detection autofocus system
- Face Detection and Eye Detection AF modes for sharp candids and portraits
- built-in flash
- includes rechargeable NP-W126S lithium-ion battery and battery charger, detachable handgrip, and shoulder strap
Exposure Modes and Controls:
- continuous shooting mode: up to 6 frames per second
- shutter speed range: 30-1/4,000 seconds, bulb (30-1/32000 seconds with electronic shutter)
- ISO sensitivity range from ISO 200-12800, expandable to ISO 51200, for superior low-light imaging
- program auto, shutter-priority, aperture-priority, manual, and fully automatic exposure modes
- Advanced SR (Scene Recognition) Auto mode optimizes camera setting and focus to suit the subject and scene
- 11 film simulation modes for traditional and artistic touches
- 12 advanced filter effects including Soft Focus, Toy Camera, and Pop Color for creating unique images
- 5 bracketing functions including AE, ISO, white balance, dynamic range, and film simulation let you choose the best shot from a series of images
- Multiple Exposure and Panorama shooting modes
- interval timer shooting for time-lapse photos and videos
File Formats and Storage:
- still image storage modes: JPEG, RAW, and RAW+JPEG
- top JPEG resolution (pixels): 6,000 x 4,000
- AVC/H.264 HD movie files with stereo sound
- 4K Ultra HD video recording
- shoots Full HD video at 1920 x 1080 resolution
- records photos and video onto optional SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards
Connections and Dimensions:
- high-speed USB 2.0 interface (cable included)
- micro HDMI (Type D) output (cable not included)
- 2.5mm microphone input
- 4-3/4"W x 3-5/16"H x 1-7/8"D
- weight: 15.8 oz. (with SD card and battery)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Frequently Compared With
Fujifilm X-T100 (no lens included)
24.2-megapixel mirrorless camera with Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth®$599.95
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II (no lens included)
16-megapixel mirrorless camera with Wi-Fi®$449.00$200.00 Instant Savings$649.00
Sony a6000 Kit
24-megapixel mirrorless camera with 16-50mm lens
Sony a6300 Kit
24.2-megapixel APS-C sensor mirrorless camera with built-in Wi-Fi® and 16-50mm lens