Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Thule Pulse™ Cargo Carriers
Available in three sizes (L - large)
Our take on the Thule Pulse™ Cargo Carriers by Crutchfield's Jon Paulette
Thule's Pulse cargo carriers give you the additional space you need at a great value. The Pulse features a single-side opening that ensures safe, passenger-side access to all your gear.
Available in three sizes:
- Alpine: Measures 88.5” L x 25.5” W x 12.5” H. Holds 11 cubic feet of cargo.
- M: Measures 67” L x 35” W x 16” H. Holds 14 cubic feet of cargo.
- L: Measures 76” L x 33” W x 16.5” H. Holds 16 cubic feet of cargo.
All three Pulse models fit Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks. Thule's Easy-Grip mounting system assembles in moments and attaches securely to the rack. Durable ABS construction protects it during transit.
Great box, simple to install, even with one pair of hands.
Zdenek, Hixson, TN
What's in the Box:
- 4 Easy-grip mounting hardware
- 4 Easy-grip sealing strips
- 2 Lid lifters
- 2 Tie-down straps
- 2 Keys
- Lock cylinder
- Installation Instructions
- X Large: holds 16 cubic feet of cargo
- fits Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks
- Easy-Grip mounting system makes installation easier
- durable ABS construction
- oversized SecureLock ensures the box is closed properly
- safe, convenient passenger side loading/unloading
- matte black finish
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Thule Pulse™ Cargo Carriers Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Thule Pulse XL 615: The Pulse Box offers the additional space you need at a great value.
- Durable and Rugged ABS material is long-lasting and helps protects contents during transit.
- Easy-Grip Mounting assembles in moments and easily attaches the box to the rack.
- SecureLock ensures that all gear is locked and box is properly closed prior to driving
- Passenger-side opening for easier loading and unloading
- Low-profile design provides greater garage access without sacrificing box capacity
- Fits Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks
- 1 One-Key Locks (included) secure box contents and lock the box to the carrier
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
2 questions already asked
We have not received any answers from other customers on your question. I would recommend reaching out to an Advisor by phone (1-800-324-9695) or online chat. They should be able to help answer your question. [ Krissy Apr 27, 2015 ] Staff