Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
75 x 4 Car Amplifier
Item # 110XA4150 | MFR # XA4150
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Jensen XA4150
A sound investment: the Jensen XA4150 amp has all the bells and whistles you'd expect from a top-flight amp at a very affordable price.
Top-mounted controls give you quick and easy access to the high- and low-pass variable crossovers. Gold-plated screw terminals and RCA inputs and outputs ensure optimum signal integrity and corrosion resistance. Preamp outputs make it easy to install multiple amplifiers. Adding the XA4150 to a factory system? Speaker-level inputs make it easy to hook up to any radioDetails:
- 2-, 3-, or 4-channel output
- Tri-way capable (Tri-Way crossover required)
- 200 watts RMS x 2 bridged output
- 100 watts x 4 at 2 ohms
- requires 4-gauge power and ground leads wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- speaker-level inputs
- high- and low-pass crossovers, variable from 40-240 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- 6 dB bass boost at 45 Hz
- preamp outputs
- MOSFET power supplies
- speaker short, thermal overload protection
- 14"W x 2-5/8"H x 11-1/8"D
- 1-year warranty
What's in the Box:
- Dark blue amplifier with chrome and silver trim with 2- 25-amp bayonet fuses in chassis; 4 self-tapping mounting screws with washers; 2 spare 25-amp fuses; 2 speaker level input harnesses with Molex plug and 11" wires; Package of silica-gel; Manual (English/Spanish/French); Product registration/Survey card
Features and Specs
|RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels)||
75 x 4
|Peak Power Output (Watts x Channels)||150 x 4|
|Power at 2 Ohms (Watts x Channels)||100 x 4|
|Bridged Power (Watts x Channels)||200 x 2|
|Minimum Impedance Bridged||4|
|Minimum Impedance Unbridged||2|
|Best Frequency Response||20-20k Hz|
|THD at Rated RMS Power||0.08%|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||100 dB|
|Low-Pass Crossover Frequency||40-240 Hz|
|Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||12 dB|
|High-Pass Crossover Frequency||40-240 Hz|
|High-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||12 dB|
|Bass Boost||6 dB|
|Bass Boost Frequency||45 Hz|
|Fuse Rating||25 x 2|
|Speaker Level Inputs||Molex|
|Preamp Outputs||1 pair Gold RCA|
|Parts Warranty||1 YEAR|
|Labor Warranty||1 YEAR|
Power output: The listed power output is at 14.4 VDC, 20-20kHz
2 ohm output: 100 watts x 4 RMS at 0.1% THD; peak 2 ohm output is 200 watts x 4
Bridged output: At 4 ohms. the output is 200 watts x 2 RMS at 0.1% THD; peak bridged output is 400 watts x 2.
Input impedance: 20 k ohms
Allowable VDC: 10.8 to 15.6
3-way Protection: 1. Short circuit 2. DC offset 3. Thermal overload
MOSFET power supply: For cooler, more stable operation
Extruded aluminum heat sink: For greater cooling
Controls on top of unit (under a clear Plexiglas lid that slides open):
- Bass boost switches: For channels A/B; C/D: ON or OFF; increases bass by 6dB at 45Hz
- Level: Two Rotary knobs, one for A/B and one for C/D, variable from minimum to maximum
- X-over switches: One for A/B one for C/D; you can select Low pass, OFF (full range) or High pass (12dB slope for both)
- Low pass frequency knobs: One for A/B and one for C/D; Variable knob from 40 to 240 Hz.
- High pass frequency knobs: One for A/B and one for C/D; Variable knob from 40 to 240 Hz.
- Mode switch: You can select 4 channel, 3 channel, or 2 channel mode.
Left side of unit:
- Power LED: Green
- Hi-Level inputs: Molex inputs, one for channels A/B and one for channels C/D for supplied speaker level harnesses
- RCA preamp inputs: Left and right gold plated RCA inputs, one pair for channel A/B and the other for channel C/D
- RCA Preamp outputs: Left and right gold plated RCA outputs for connecting another amplifier, one pair for channel A/B and the other for channels C/D. Note that these are pass through and not changed by the crossover settings.
- Protect LED: Red, illuminates under protect conditions.
Right side of unit:
- Two 25 amp blade fuse
- Gold plated terminal strip: For power, remote turn on, and ground
- Gold plated terminal strip: For loudspeaker output (four speakers total)
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.