Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Kenwood Party Pack
Includes the KAC-5204 2-channel amplifier and two KFC-W110S 10" subwoofers
Our take on the Kenwood Party Pack by Crutchfield's Buck Pomerantz
Kenwood's "party pack" includes exactly what you need to impress your friends with bold, punchy bass a KAC-5204 2-channel amplifier and two KFC-W110S 10" subs. Just add some wiring and a sub enclosure to enjoy outstanding low-frequency performance.
Each KFC-W110S 10" subwoofer sports an injection-molded polypropylene cone with a thick urethane surround, a combination that promotes deep excursion and accurate bass response. Each sub handles up to 175 watts RMS, and performs brilliantly in either a sealed or a ported box.
Kenwood's reliable KAC-5204 2-channel amplifier powers the two subs comfortably with 150 watts in single-channel mode. A low-pass filter directs the correct frequencies to the subs, giving you plenty of bass without distortion. You'll hear and feel the low frequencies that your car's full-range speakers can't play.
had thm for almost 5 years now. they're great!
angellynn, bartlesville, OK
What's in the Box:
- This Kenwood Amp/Sub Package contains three individually-packaged items inside of one big box: KAC-5204 Amplifier and two KFC-W110S Subwoofers
- The KAC-5204 Amp box includes the following:
- 2-Channel amplifier with a 25A fuse inserted in chassis
- Speaker-level input harness
- 4 Self-tapping screws
- Rubber terminal cover
- Instruction Manual (Eng/Spa/Fre)
- Warranty card
- Each KFC-W110S Subwoofer box includes:
- 10" SVC 8-ohm woofer
- 8 Mounting screws
- Self-adhesive foam strip
- Instruction Manual (Eng/Spa/Fre)
- Warranty Card
- package includes Kenwood KAC-5204 2-channel amplifier and two KFC-W110S 10" subwoofers
KAC-5204 2-channel amplifier
- 60 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (150 watts x 1 bridged at 4 ohms)
- built-in low-pass filter (80 Hz fixed, 12 dB/octave)
- preamp (RCA) and speaker-level inputs
- MOSFET power supplies
- CEA-2006 compliant
- 9-1/8"W x 2-5/16"H x 8-3/4"D
- warranty: 1 year
KFC-W110S 10" 8-ohm subwoofers
- injection-molded polypropylene woofer cone with high-roll urethane surround
- black stamped-steel basket
- power range (per sub): 50-175 watts RMS (700 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 35-1,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 90 dB
- top-mount depth: 4-7/8"
- sealed box volume: 1.0 cu. ft.
- ported box volume: 1.25 cu. ft.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Kenwood Party Pack Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
MOSFET Switching Power Supply: The Kenwood KAC-5204 Two-Channel amplifier is equipped with a MOSFET switching power supply. Compared to conventional power supplies, the MOSFET amplification circuit is smaller and more efficient, and it delivers increased power with less distortion and absolutely zero on/off switching noise.
CEA-2006 Compliant: CEA-2006 is a new system of testing & measurement methods for mobile audio amplifiers. This voluntary standard advocates a uniform method for determining an amplifier's RMS power output and signal-to-noise ratio. The criteria for measuring power uses a DC input voltage of 14.4 volts and the RMS power output is measured into a 4-ohm load, with 1% or less Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) plus noise, and at a frequency range (for full range amplifiers) of 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz. Signal-to-Noise ratio is measured in weighted absolute decibels (dBA) at a reference of 1 watt into 4 ohms. CEA-2006 allows consumers to compare car amplifiers and receivers on an equal basis. The Kenwood KAC-5204 under CEA-2006 regulations is rated at 60 Watts RMS x 2 channels with a 75 dBA signal to noise ratio.
2-Ohm Stable: The amplifier can support a 2-ohm stereo load. The amplifier is rated at 75 watts RMS x 2-channel in 2-ohms.
Bridgeable: The two-channel amplifier can be bridged for a mono 4-ohm load. The amplifier is rated at 150 watts x 1-channel RMS when bridged.
Controls: The amplifier is equipped with the following controls.
- Input Sensitivity Control: Set this control according to the pre-output level of your connected headunit, or to the maximum power output of your factory radio. The input sensitivity control range is 0.2V to 5.0V.
- Low Pass Crossover: The amplifier features a fixed 80Hz low-pass filter which can be turned On or Off.
Power Indicator: When the power is turned on to the amplifier, the Power indicator (on top of the amp) will light up red. This indicator will turn off with the amplifier and will turn off if the amplifier goes into protect mode.
Cast Aluminum Heat Sink: The Kenwood KAC-5204 utilizes a cast aluminum heat sink design to ensure that the amplifier stays at its optimal temperature.
Protection circuitry: The amplifier features protection circuits that will turn the amp off in case of the following events:
- Speaker output contacts ground.
- Speaker wire short-circuits.
- Unit malfunctions and DC is sent to speaker output.
- Internal temperature is too high.
- Loss of ground of head unit or amp.
Connections: The amplifier is equipped with the following connections.
- Battery: Screw terminal (accepts up to 4 gauge wire).
- Ground: Screw terminal (accepts up to 4 gauge wire).
- Power Control (Remote Turn-on): Screw terminal (accepts up to 8 gauge wire).
- Speaker Outputs: Two pair of screw terminals (accepts up to 8 gauge wire).
- Line In: 1 pair of RCA inputs.
- Speaker-level input: Multi-pin input for use with included speaker level input harness The KAC-5204 comes with a two channel speaker level input harness. Once you splice the speaker wires from the receiver to the harness, you have plug-in convenience to the amplifier. This feature makes it easier to add an amplifier to a factory radio or to a receiver with no preamp outputs. The maximum power output from the source receiver can be no more than 40 watts.
- Fuse: The amplifier is equipped with a 25-amp ATC fuse.
Woofer: The cone is constructed of polypropylene which is lightweight, efficient, and durable.
Surround Material: The woofer utilizes a high excursion urethane foam for added durability and better bass performance.
Basket: The woofer features a black stamped-steel basket for added rigidity.
Enclosure Compatibility: The KFC-W110S can be mounted in either a sealed or ported enclosure.
- Sealed Box Volume: The sealed box sizes recommended by Kenwood range from 0.6 cu/ft to 1.6 cu/ft. Within this range, the ideal size recommended by Kenwood is 1.0 cu/ft.
- Ported Box Volume: The ported box sizes recommended by Kenwood range from 0.75 cu/ft to 1.75 cu/ft. Within this range, the ideal size recommended by Kenwood is 1.25 cu/ft using a 3" diameter and 7" length port.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.