Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Ultimate High Speed HDMI cable (10.7 meters/35 feet)
Item # 1191KHD35 | MFR # 128068
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Monster 1000HD by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
Make sure you're getting the best possible picture and sound with your high-definition home theater gear. Monster Cable's 1000HD Series HDMI cables can transfer digital signals at ultra-high speeds, for passing flawless HD video and multichannel audio. They even come with Monster's impressive "Cable for Life" performance guarantee: if their performance capabilities are ever exceeded by future generations of HDMI, Monster will replace these cables at no charge.
Full performance from your best A/V sources
1000HD Series cables can handle today's highest-bandwidth audio and video signals with capacity to spare, including 1080p video and high-resolution surround sound from a Blu-ray player. These cables also have the bandwidth needed to handle 3D movies and games, which carry double 1080p video streams, one for each eye.
High-end Monster Cable construction
Careful construction and high-quality materials deliver top-notch picture and sound. Large-gauge high-purity copper conductors and corrosion-resistant gold-plated contacts allow optimal signal transfer. Nitrogen gas-injected insulation maintains signal strength even over greater cable lengths. Three layers of high-density shielding block interference from external electronic noise. And a flexible, heavy-duty outer jacket ensures your cable will last a long time.
replaced a samsung cable which lasted 6 mos. I am just over the moon about it's performance the first one I purchased worked so well,that I purchased two more.one for .another tv. and a blue ray disc player..
paulw, Lonaconing MD.
What's in the Box:
- 35' HDMI cable (has an HDMI type-A connector on each end)
- Hookup Tips and Performance Guide
- Warranty Information
- "Information to consumers in application of EU WEE Directive 96/2002" note
- "Ultimate High Speed" bandwidth rating
- guaranteed compatibility with:
- full 1080p video, including 3D
- up to eight channels of 192 kHz/24-bit high-resolution audio
- Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD lossless surround sound formats
- CL3 rated for in-wall installations
- gas-injected cellular dielectric for maximum signal strength throughout length of cable
- high-density triple shielding (double-sided aluminum-bonded foil shield and copper braid shielding) minimizes electromagnetic interference
- flexible Duraflex protective jacket
- 24k gold-plated contacts to resist corrosion
- Monster's "Cable For Life" performance guarantee if the performance capabilities are ever exceeded by future generations of HDMI, Monster will replace the cable at no charge
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Monster 1000HD Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Digital Video and Multi-Track Audio Transfer: Monster HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) 1000HD is a high-bandwidth digital connection that offers superior digital video and multi-channel audio in a single cable, reducing the maze of home theater connections.
Ultimate-High Speed: The 1000HD HDMI cable features a bandwidth of 17.8 Gbps and greater that will support the highest level of high definition. This cable will support the following:
- 4K x 2K: Supports the highest definition video (4000 x 2000).
- 240/480 Hz Refresh Rate: Ideal for HD components with refresh rates up to 480 Hz for the smoothest, most fluid video.
- 8 to 16-Bit Color: Greater cable capacity for support of 12-bit color, also called Deep Color, available from advanced HD sources and displays. Greater color depth, from 8-bit to 12-bit, allows more detailed gradations of individual colors for the display of billions of colors.
- 3D Ready: Newer 3D movies and games supply two video streams, each at 1080p Full HD. The 1000HD HDMI cable can handle this double bandwidth with ease.
- HDMI-Ethernet Channel: The cable can share your Internet connection with multiple devices. No separate Ethernet cable is needed.
- Audio Return Channel: This HDMI cable can transfer uncompressed surround sound from your HDTV with digital tuner to your AV receiver or surround sound controller. No extra audio cable needed.
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD: Greater cable bandwidth for support of Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD lossless surround sound, available on Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD movies.
Note: The performance specifications of Monster's 1000HD Ultimate-High Speed HDMI cables vary depending on the length of the cable. Data rates vary over longer lengths.
Precision Wound DoubleHelix Construction: Precision Wound DoubleHelix construction maximizes signal strength for crisp, clear 1080p video.
High-density Triple-Layer Shielding: The high density triple-layer shielding rejects radio frequency and electromagnetic interference for the clearest possible HDTV picture.
Nitrogen-injected Cellular Dielectric: The nitrogen-injected cellular dielectric provides maximum signal strength and ultra low-loss, even over long runs.
24k Gold V-Grip Connectors: Rugged, fully shielded, 24k gold connectors provide accurate signal transfer, maximum corrosion resistance and ensure long-lasting durability. The V-Grip design increases retention force to prevent the cables from coming disconnected accidentally.
Duraflex Protective Jacket: The Duraflex protective jacket is flexible for easy routing and installation. This ultra-durable material protects the cable no matter where you install it.
Live Forever: This cable is covered by Monster Cable's Live Forever Full Lifetime Warranty.
Cable For Life: The Monster 1000HD Ultimate-High Speed HDMI cable meets and exceeds the highest of HDMI standards. Monster Cable certifies that they will automatically upgrade your cable if the components you purchase in the future ever surpass the performance of the 1000HD cable.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.