Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Monster iCable® Dock Connect
30-pin to USB connector for iPod®/iPhone®/iPad®
Item # 11930PNCBL | MFR # 133252
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Monster iCable® Dock Connect by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
The Monster iCable Dock Connect lets you hook up your iPod, iPhone, or iPad to the USB port of your computer for syncing and charging. A wear-resistant Duraflex® jacket keeps the cable protected. Dual-layer shielding blocks electrical interference that can degrade the signal. And the cable's flat, tangle-free design prevents kinks and knots. The adapter features a 30-pin connector, and can be used with most docking iPods (not compatible with newer Lightning™ connector Apple portables).
This cable is long enough that I can sit in my favorite chair with my glass of wine in one hand and iPod in the other and listen to my music. No need for an aggravating remote.
MDA, South West Michigan
What's in the Box:
- 9.8' iPod/iPhone/iPad dock connector to USB cable (w/ a male USB type-A connector on one end and a male Apple iPod/iPhone dock connector on other end)
- Limited Warranty Information
- Information to consumers in application of EU WEEE Directive 96/2002
- 3-meter 30-pin dock connection-to-USB cable
- for docking iPods, iPhones, and iPads released before Fall, 2012
- not compatible with iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPad mini, and other Apple portables with Lightning connector
- flat tangle-free cable design
- dual-layer shielding to minimize electrical interference
- Duraflex protective cable jacket
- compatible with high-speed USB
- limited lifetime warranty
Monster iCable® Dock Connect Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Monster iCable Dock Connect: Monster specially designed the iCable Dock Connect for select Apple iPads, iPhones, and iPods with a 30-pin dock connector. The Monster iCable Dock Connect charges and syncs your Apple iPad, iPhone, and iPod when used with an appropriate charger (sold separately) or when connected to your computer/laptop. Also, use it to connect your compatible Apple device to a home audio or car stereo component which feature's a "made for iPod/iPhone/iPad" USB port. It's the perfect high-performance Dock connector to USB cable for your iPad, iPhone, and iPod if you need a replacement or spare. Best of all, its 9.8' in length, compared to the 40" white cable that came with your Apple device.
- Duraflex Protective Jacket: The Monster iCable Dock Connect's Duraflex protective jacket is ultra-durable and extremely flexible.
- Dual-Layer Shielding: Heavy duty, dual-layer shielding rejects electrical interference.
- Tangle-Free Flat Cable Design: The iCable Dock Connect features Monster's exclusive tangle-free flat cable design which stays neat and untangled.
Compatibility: This cable supports both Mac computers and Windows PCs. The cable is compatible with the following iPods, iPhones, and iPads.
|video (5th gen)||2G||iPad (1st/2nd/3rd gen)|
|nano (1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th/6th gen)||3GS|
|touch (1st/2nd/3rd/4th gen)||4|
Note: Not compatible with Apple iPod, iPhone, and iPad devices with new Lightning-connector.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.