Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Monster Advanced High Speed 800HD HDMI Cable
(1-meter (3.3 feet))
Item # 119800HD1M | MFR # 128074
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Monster Advanced High Speed 800HD HDMI Cable by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
Enjoy a crisp picture and detailed sound with your high-definition home theater gear. Monster Cable's 800HD Series HDMI cables can transfer digital signals at high speeds, passing full-bandwidth HD video and multichannel audio. And the cables support "Deep Color" high color resolution important for high-definition video.
Great performance from your best A/V sources
800HD Series cables can handle today's highest-bandwidth audio and video signals, including true 1080p video, and high-resolution surround sound. The "Simplay HD" badge means these cables are certified by an independent testing group, Simplay Labs, to deliver outstanding HD performance.
High-end Monster Cable construction
Careful construction and high-quality materials deliver exceptional picture and sound. Precision-wound copper conductors and corrosion-resistant gold-plated contacts ensure efficient signal transfer. Nitrogen gas-injected insulation maintains signal strength even over greater cable lengths. Three layers of high-density shielding block interference from external electronic noise. And a flexible, durable outer jacket ensures your cable will last a long time.
Cheapest price I found around the internet, and Crutchfield is a trusted company. Cable works great, very clean, crisp picture!
What's in the Box:
- 3.28' (1-meter) HDMI cable (has an HDMI type-A connector on each end)
- Hookup Tips and Performance Guide
- "Information to consumers in application of EU WEE Directive 96/2002" note
- Advanced High Speed HDMI cable
- guaranteed compatibility with:
- full 1080p video
- "Deep Color" high color resolution (up to 12-bit)
- up to eight channels of 192 kHz/24-bit high-resolution audio
- Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD lossless surround sound formats
- gas-injected cellular dielectric for maximum signal strength throughout length of cable
- high-density triple shielding rejects noise
- flexible Duraflex protective jacket
- Precision-Wound DoubleHelix construction for signal strength
- 24k gold-plated contacts
- limited lifetime warranty
Monster Advanced High Speed 800HD HDMI Cable Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Digital Video and Multi-Track Audio Transfer: Monster HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) 800HD is a high-bandwidth digital connection that offers superior digital video and multi-channel audio in a single cable, reducing the maze of home theater connections.
Advanced High Speed: The 8000HD HDMI cable features a bandwidth of 6.68 Gbps for ultra-high definition 1080p video, extended color and theater-quality sound from high-definition home theaters. The Monster 800HD HDMI cable will support source and display technologies such as 1080p, 60 Hz refresh rates, 12-Bit Color, HDMI-CEC, 192/24 Audio, and Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD surround sound.
- Full HD 1080p: Support for ultra-high definition 1080p video. A 1080p HDTV picture feature 1,080 progressive lines of vertical resolution every frame.
- 60 Hz Smooth Video Refresh Rate: Support for DVD players and HDTVs with 60 Hz frame/refresh rates.
- 12-Bit Color: Greater cable capacity for support of 12-bit color, also called Deep Color, available from advanced HD sources and displays. Greater color depth, from 8-bit to 12-bit, allows more detailed gradations of individual colors for the display of billions of colors.
- 192/24 Audio: This HDMI cable can transfer up to eight channels of 192 kHz/24-bit high-resolution audio for ultimate 5.1/7.1 surround sound.
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD: Greater cable bandwidth for support of Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD lossless surround sound, available on Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD movies.
- HDMI-CEC: Support for the HDMI Consumer Electronics Control channel, enabling automated audio/video component setup and control.
Precision Wound DoubleHelix Construction: Precision Wound DoubleHelix construction maximizes signal strength for crisp, clear 1080p video.
High-density Triple-Layer Shielding: The high density triple-layer shielding rejects radio frequency and electromagnetic interference for the clearest possible HDTV picture.
Nitrogen-injected Cellular Dielectric: The nitrogen-injected cellular dielectric provides maximum signal strength and ultra low-loss, even over long runs.
24k Gold Connectors: Rugged, fully shielded, 24k gold connectors provide accurate signal transfer, maximum corrosion resistance and ensure long-lasting durability.
Duraflex Protective Jacket: The Duraflex protective jacket is flexible for easy routing and installation. This ultra-durable material protects the cable no matter where you install it.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.