Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Monster Blu-ray 900
"High Speed with Ethernet" HDMI cable (2-meter/6.6 feet)
Item # 119BLUCBLE | MFR # 140341
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Monster Blu-ray 900 by Crutchfield's Steve Kindig
Monster's Blu-ray 900 HDMI cable makes it easy for you to enjoy every bit of your Blu-ray player's audio and video performance. It is certified to be able to transfer digital audio and video signals at much higher speeds than current formats require. It's a smart choice for the connection between your Blu-ray player and HDTV, or between your player and your HDMI-equipped A/V receiver.
Top-notch Monster Cable construction
The quality of an HDMI cable's materials and construction matter. If you could look inside this one, you'd find large-gauge high-purity copper conductors to ensure dependable signal transfer. Three layers of high-density shielding block interference from external electronic noise. The sturdy gold-plated connectors use Monster's V-Grip design, which exerts a stronger grip for a more reliable connection. Monster backs up this robust design with their "Live Forever" performance guarantee: If the equipment you connect ever exceeds the this cable's capacity, Monster will replace the cable at no charge.
EXCELLENT HDMI FOR MY NEEDS AT A WOPPER OF A PRICE REDUCTION.FROM CRUTCHFIELD
garry m, athol id
What's in the Box:
- 6.5' HDMI cable
- Trouble Shooting Tips/Performance Guide
- length: 2 meters (6.6 ft.)
- "High Speed with Ethernet" HDMI cable design
- supports HDMI version 1.4 features:
- full 1080p video, including 3D
- bi-directional Ethernet communication with compatible components
- audio return channel for sending Dolby® Digital sound from an HDTV back to an A/V receiver
- gas-injected dielectric for maximum signal strength throughout length of cable
- high-density triple-layer shielding minimizes radio frequency and electromagnetic interference
- V-Grip connectors increase retention force for a more reliable connection to your source and display
- 24k gold-plated contacts to resist corrosion
- UL-rated for in-wall installations
- backed by Monster's "Live Forever" performance guarantee
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Monster Blu-ray 900 Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Monster Blu-ray 900 Advanced High Speed Cable: The Monster Blu-ray 900 HDMI cable is engineered to bring out every detail of higher definition Blu-ray movies and other 1080p video. You'll also hear the difference in lossless digital surround sound, such as Dolby TrueHD and DTS HD.
HDMI (v. 1.4): The Monster Blu-ray 900 HDMI cable is version HDMI 1.4 compatible.
- Advanced-High Speed (6.68 Gbps): The Monster Blu-ray 900 HDMI cable features a bandwidth of 6.68 Gbps and greater that will support today's HDTV.
- 1080p+ Resolution: Supports highest definition video up to 1080p.
- 120/240Hz Display: The Monster Blu-ray 900 cable is ideal for HD components with refresh rates up to 240 Hz for the smoothest, most fluid video.
- 8-12 Bit Color: Greater cable capacity for support of 12-bit color, also called Deep Color, available from advanced HD sources and displays. Greater color depth, from 8-bit to 12-bit, allows more detailed gradations of individual colors for the display of billions of colors
- 3D Ready: Newer 3D movies and games supply two video streams, each at 1080p Full HD. The Blu-ray 900 HDMI cable can handle this double bandwidth with ease.
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD: Greater cable bandwidth for support of Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD lossless surround sound (up to 7.1ch), available on Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD movies.
- Audio Return Channel: This HDMI cable can transfer uncompressed surround sound from your HDTV with digital tuner to your AV receiver or surround sound controller. No extra audio cable needed.
- HDMI-Ethernet Channel: The HDMI cable can share your Internet connection with multiple devices. No separate Ethernet cable is needed.
High Quality Construction: The Monster Blu-ray 900 HDMI offers high-quality construction for superior digital video and multi-channel audio.
- Precision Wound DoubleHelix Construction: Precision Wound DoubleHelix construction maximizes signal strength for crisp, clear 1080p video.
- Nitrogen-injected Cellular Dielectric: The nitrogen-injected cellular dielectric provides maximum signal strength and ultra low-loss, even over long runs.
- High-density Triple-Layer Shielding: The high density triple-layer shielding rejects radio frequency and electromagnetic interference for the clearest possible HDTV picture.
- Duraflex Protective Jacket: The Duraflex protective jacket is flexible for easy routing and installation. This ultra-durable material protects the cable no matter where you install it.
- 24k Gold V-Grip Connectors: Rugged, fully shielded, 24k gold connectors provide accurate signal transfer, maximum corrosion resistance and ensure long-lasting durability. The V-Grip design increases retention force to prevent the cables from coming disconnected accidentally.
In-Wall Use: The Monster Blu-ray 900 HDMI cable is UL-rated for safe in-wall use.
Live Forever: This HDMI cable is covered by Monster Cable's Live Forever Full Lifetime Warranty.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.