Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Monster Cable Mobile® Connect2 Micro USB
Charging cable with interchangeable micro-USB and iPod®/iPhone®/iPad® 30-pin connectors
Item # 119CNCT2 | MFR # 133247
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Monster Cable Mobile® Connect2 Micro USB by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
One cable, two options
Slip the attached 30-pin connector over the micro-USB plug to charge your compatible Apple portable.
With the Monster Cable Mobile Connect2 you can simplify charging your portables when you travel. This cable has a standard USB connector that can plugged into a laptop or power adapter. The other end features an ingenious micro-USB/30-pin connector.
Use the micro USB plug for your compatible camera, camcorder or smartphone. Slip the 30-pin adapter over the micro-USB plug, and you're ready to recharge your compatible Apple portable. The 30-pin adapter is attached to the cable, so it's always there when you need it.
What's in the Box:
- 3.28' Micro-USB + Dock-Connector cable (w/ a 30-pin dock connector/micro-USB connector on one end and a USB type-A connector on other end)
- Limited Warranty Information
- Information to consumers in application of EU WEEE Directive 96/2002
- USB cable with interchangeable micro-USB and 30-pin connectors
- compatible with iPhones, iPods, and iPads with a 30-pin connector
- not compatible with iPhones, iPads and iPods with a Lightning connector
- flat, tangle-free cable design
- compatible with high-speed USB
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Monster Connect2: The Monster Connect2 is designed specifically for Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad with 30-pin dock connector and other portable micro-USB devices. The Connect2 cable features a built-in adapter that includes both a 30-pin dock connector and micro-USB connector; that's one less cable to worry about when you're on the go. This compact, versatile cable lets you charge and sync your compatible 30-pin Apple device, as well as many other micro-USB devices. Also, use it to connect your compatible 30-pin or micro-USB device to a home audio or car stereo component which feature's a "made for iPod/iPhone/iPad" USB port.
- Duraflex Protective Jacket: The Monster Connect2's Duraflex protective jacket is ultra-durable and extremely flexible.
- Dual-Layer Shielding: Heavy duty, dual-layer shielding rejects electrical interference.
- Tangle-Free Flat Cable Design: The Connect2 features Monster's exclusive tangle-free flat cable design which stays neat and untangled.
Compatibility: This cable supports both Mac computers and Windows PCs. The cable is compatible with the following iPods, iPhones, and iPads.
|video (5th gen)||2G||iPad (1st/2nd/3rd gen)|
|nano (1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th/6th gen)||3GS|
|touch (1st/2nd/3rd/4th gen)||4|
Note: This cable also works with most portable audio devices which feature a micro-USB port, like your Android smartphone/tablet, Blackberry, etc.. Not compatible with Apple iPod, iPhone, and iPad devices with Lightning-connector.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.