Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Monster Advanced Camcorder Mini HDMI Cable
Connect your compatible camera or camcorder to your HDTV (2 meters/6.6 feet)
Item # 119HDMICAM | MFR # 140323
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Monster Advanced Camcorder Mini HDMI Cableby Crutchfield's Kristen Schaub
If you want to enjoy high-definition camcorder footage on your HDTV, you'll need a special HDMI cable with a standard HDMI connector for your TV and a mini connector for your camcorder. This Monster Advanced camcorder cable is the ideal solution an easy, one-cable connection that provides crystal-clear picture and sound. Monster's high-quality cable design includes gas-injected insulation and triple-layer shielding to protect the signal as it travels from camcorder to TV.
- length: 2 meters (6.6 ft.)
- connects mini HDMI (type C) to standard HDMI (type A)
- high-speed design supports video resolutions up to 1080p
- high-purity copper conductors
- nitrogen gas-injected dielectric insulates the signal
- high-density triple-layer shielding reject EM and RF interference
- 24k gold-plated contacts resist corrosion
- DuraFlex® protective jacket
- limited lifetime warranty
What's in the Box:
- 2 Meter HDMI cable for camcorders (with Type A full sized HDMI plug on one end and a Type C Mini HDMI plug on the other end)
- Information to consumers sheet
Overview: The Monster Cable HDMI cable for camcorders is a 2-meter cable with a full-sized HDMI (Type A) plug on one end and a Mini-HDMI (Type C) plug on the other end. It allows you to connect a High Definition camcorder with a Mini-HDMI output directly to your HDTV with an HDMI input. This gives you the best possible signal transfer and sharp clear video.
Full HD: The cable is capable of passing a full 1080p high definition signal. It has been rated for High Speed, passing a bandwidth of over 4.95 Gbps.
Construction: The Monster HDMI camcorder cable features the following:
- 24k gold contact connectors
- Duraflex protective jacket
- High-purity copper conductors
- Nitrogen gas-injected dielectric insulator
- High-density triple-layer shielding
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.