Metra ethereal Power Relocation Kit
Create an AC outlet behind your wall-mounted TV
No power outlet behind your TV? No problem.
Sometimes the ideal spot on the wall for your TV doesn't have a power outlet behind it. No worries — use Metra's Power Relocation Kit to easily create a recessed AC outlet. This handy kit allows you to conceal your wiring behind the wall, giving you a neat, clean installation.
How it works
Use the included saw to create one opening behind your TV, and another opening towards the bottom of the wall. The kit comes with two wall inserts, one for each location. They are connected together by an in-wall power cable.
Once everything's installed, simply plug your TV's power cable into the top insert, and use the included extension cable to connect the bottom insert to a nearby AC outlet. There's even a slot to pass low-voltage A/V cables from behind the TV down the wall.
- recessed wall insert for an AC plug and low-voltage A/V cables
- creates a low-profile power outlet behind your wall-mounted TV
- includes pass-through for HDMI, optical digital, and coaxial cables
- fits behind most TV wall mounts
- includes hole saw to easily cut drywall
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 2 Wall-ports
- 2 Cover-plates
- 2 Connector brackets
- 6' Extension power cable
- 9' In-wall power cable
- 10' Fish tape
- 3" Hole saw
- 4 Screws
- Installation Instructions
Power Outlet Relocator: The Helios AS-PWRLOCATE lets you relocate your 110V AC wall outlet from it usual low on the wall position to right behind your wall-mounted flat-panel TV. The AS-PWRLOCATE also has placement for your audio/video, coax, and control cables.
- A 3" hole-saw with a T-handle is included to saw two 3" diameter holes in the wall - one next to the existing lower wall outlet and other behind your wall-mounted flat-panel TV.
- The two included wall ports plates will fit snug into these holes and secure into place with "dog-ears". Two cover plates snap into place over the wall ports for a clean, professional looking installation.
- The included 9' in-wall power cable is run from the AS-PWRLOCATE's lower wall port up to the wall port that is installed behind your wall-mounted flat-panel TV. The male end snaps into the lower wall port, while the female end snaps into the upper wall port. A 10' fish tape is included to help route the in-wall power cable.
- A 6.5' extension power cable is supplied to run from your existing lower wall outlet to the AS-PWRLOCATE's lower wall port and the male end of the in-wall power cable. Your TV's power cord will plug into the upper wall port and female end of the in-wall power cord.
- The wall ports have additional space to route through your AV, coax, and control cables as well.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
I chose this for an easy way to conceal cables hanging from my TV. [ William Oct 07, 2017 ]