Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Pioneer CD-MR70 Marine Remote Control
Weatherproof wired remote control for your boat's Pioneer stereo
Item #: 130CDMR70
This item is no longer available.
Pioneer CD-MR70 Marine Remote Control
Our take on the Pioneer CD-MR70 Marine Remote Control by Crutchfield's Tim Sprinkle
Don't let Mother Nature keep you from installing the high-end audio system you want for your boat. Just mount your Pioneer electronic components inside the cabin, then control the show at the helm with Pioneer's CD-MR70 wired remote control.
Its sealed, weatherproof design will stand up to whatever sun, sand, and water you throw at it, while the illuminated buttons ensure easy day-or-night control of your basic playback functions. And with 22 feet of cable, you'll be able to mount the CD-MR70 just about anywhere you like putting controls for volume, track selection, source, and more right at hand.
What's in the Box:
- CD-MR70 Marine remote control unit (has the following attached cables: 6" Pin plug cable with a minijack stereo connector/6" Power lead/55" Ground lead)
- 1 Metal mounting bracket
- Four 7mm nuts
- 1 Self-adhesive foam pad
- 22' Pin plug extension cable (has a minijack stereo connector on one end and a minijack on the other end)
- 22' Power extension cable (has an in-line 2A fuse)
- Owner's Manual (English/French)
- marine wired remote control for select Pioneer stereos
- controls source, band, volume, attenuation, and track selection
- illuminated buttons
- 22-foot cable included
- compatible with select Pioneer stereos
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Compatibility: The CD-MR70 marine remote control is compatible with Pioneer head units equipped with a wired remote control input.
Water Resistant: This remote features a sealed, weatherproof design that stands up to the water, sun, and salt of an ocean environment.
Buttons: The CD-MR70 features the following illuminated buttons:
- Volume +/-: allows you to adjust the volume level
- ATT: volume is decreased by 1/10th
- Disc/P.Ch: allows you to cycle through the discs in a changer or the radio presets
- Track/Seek: allows you to cycle through the tracks on a disc or tune in a radio station
- SRC: allows you to cycle through the available sources
- Band: allows you to select the AM or FM band
Mounting: The remote control unit requires a 2.075" diameter cutout with at least 2.125" of clearance behind the mounting surface. The remote is secured in place using the supplied mounting bracket. The bracket attaches to the remote from behind the mounting surface.
- Display Cable: 6" Pin plug cable with a minijack stereo connector; this cable connects to the wired remote input of the head unit using the supplied pin plug extension cable
- Power: 6" power lead terminated with a male bullet connector
- Ground: 55" ground lead
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.