Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Auxiliary input adapter for P-Bus receivers
Our take on the Pioneer CDRB10
The Pioneer CDRB10 adapter allows you to connect any auxiliary source (cassette, MP3, Minidisc, etc.) with RCA outputs to your Pioneer changer-controlling receiver (with IP-Bus input). The CDRB10 accepts an RCA patch cable from your auxiliary source and connects to the changer input on the Pioneer receiver. The auxiliary source must have an output voltage of 1 volt (or less), or a volume control to adjust output level.
Important Note: When the CDRB10 is hooked up to the IP-Bus input, a Pioneer changer cannot be connected to the receiver.
Plugs right into a Pioneer DEH-80MP. Works great for plugging an Ipod up. Other than needing another adapter cable for the analog signal.
What's in the Box:
- Female RCA to blue IP-Bus adapter
- converts Pioneer IP-Bus changer input into a stereo RCA auxiliary input
- auxiliary source must have a volume control or an output voltage of 1 volt or less
- length: 20"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Pioneer CDRB10 Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Compatibility: This adapter allows you to input line level audio signals to any Pioneer head unit with an IP-Bus connection (P-series CD changer input), except the KEH-P1010. Also, the adapter can be used to send line level audio signals from the tuner included with the Pioneer GEX-FM903XM FM modulated XM Satellite Radio package (item 130FM903XM) to any brand of head unit with an AUX input.
- When this item is connected to the IP-Bus connection of a Pioneer head unit, a CD changer cannot be connected to the head unit. If you want to add RCA inputs and retain the ability to connect and control a CD changer, use item 130CDRB20, instead of this item.
- When connected to the IP-Bus connection of a Pioneer head unit, the device connected to the RCA ins must have an output voltage of 1 volt or less, or it must have a volume control so its output can be lowered. If the signal voltage is higher than 1 volt, the unit will distort and/or be damaged.
- When connected to the IP-Bus output of the GEX-FM903XM XM Satellite Tuner, you'll still need to use the wired remote/display to control the tuner.
- This adapter has female RCA connections, so, depending on the jack(s) found on the device being connected to this adapter, an RCA-to-RCA or RCA-to-mini-jack patch cable will be needed.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
1 question already asked
I believe this plugs into the same port on the rear of the unit that the CD changer plugs into so you would have to choose which one you want more, this is what you will need to plug the DVD player into your Pioneer receiver. [ Scott Aug 05, 2014 ]
I am sorry Byron, I really don't know. I haven't used mine yet because my brother wrecked the car in which I was going to install it. I don't even remember where it is or why I bought it. I hope someone else has an answer for you. [ DANIEL Aug 05, 2014 ]
You will want to contact an Advisor by phone (1-800-324-9695) or online chat to discuss compatibility with your Pioneer. They will be able to pull up your vehicle and see if this will integrate. If it does not, then they will also be able to discuss other options with you. [ Greg Aug 04, 2014 ] Staff