Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Pioneer SiriusConnect Adapter
Control a SIRIUS dock-and-play radio or universal tuner from your Pioneer stereo (Model CD-SB10)
Our take on the Pioneer SiriusConnect Adapter by Crutchfield's Zak Billmeier
The CD-SB10 adapter lets you control a SIRIUS satellite radio with your Pioneer stereo. This adapter works with newer Pioneer stereos equipped with a CD changer connection, letting you control either of the following:
The CD-SB10 adapter sends song text to the Pioneer stereo's display, and lets you browse SIRIUS channels by using your Pioneer stereo's controls. The adapter powers your satellite radio and includes a pass-through connection, so you can add another piece of Pioneer gear to your car stereo system.
Note: A subscription to SIRIUS is also required. Satellite radio service is available only within the lower 48 states not available in Hawaii or U.S. territories. Limited service is available in Alaska.
What's in the Box:
- Pioneer/Sirius Bus Interface module
- 5' IP-Bus cable
- 58" Power/ground harness
- 4 Velcro strips
- Owner's Manual (English/French)
- Limited Warranty sheet
- works with SC-C1 SiriusConnect Tuner or plug-and play SIRIUS satellite radios
- provides control of your SiriusConnect-compatible radio through your satellite-ready Pioneer car stereo
- displays text on the stereo and supplies power to the satellite radio
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Pioneer SiriusConnect Adapter Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
General Overview: The Pioneer CD-SB10 Sirius Satellite Radio Interface lets you control your Sirius universal tuner or plug-and-play tuner (tuners sold separately) from select 2005 and newer Satellite Ready Pioneer head units (see your head unit's accessory list to confirm compatibility). In addition to the CD-SB10 interface, you will need a Satellite Ready Pioneer head unit, a SiriusConnect Universal Vehicle Tuner (item number 607SCC1) or a compatible Sirius plug-and-play device with a SiriusConnect Vehicle Kit (item number 607SCVDOC1) along with a subscription to SIRIUS Satellite Radio.
Control Functions: The Pioneer interface allows you to control your Sirius plug-and-play device right from your IP-Bus Pioneer head-unit. The interface allows you to control the following advanced functions from select Pioneer IP-Bus radios:
- Instant Replay: If your portable plug-and-play Sirius tuner supports the Instant Replay function, you can pause, rewind, and replay live broadcasts for up to 60 minutes from your compatible Pioneer IP-Bus head unit. This way you can listen to your favorite programming again at your convenience.
- Game Alert: When connected to the CD-SB10 and a compatible Sirius Tuner, your IP-Bus Pioneer radio can alert you when games involving your favorite teams are about to start. To use this function, you need to set up a game alert for your teams in advance.
- Game Info: If games of your selected teams are currently playing, you can display information of the games and tune to the broadcast channel. You can display information of the games while enjoying the sound from currently your currently tuned station. You can also tune to the broadcast channel of the game.
Notes: The AVH-P4000DVD, AVH-P5000DVD, AVIC-F700BT, AVIC-F900BT, DEH-P6000UB, DEH-P7000BT, and DEH-P8000BT are the only head units that support the Instant Replay feature. The AVIC-D2 and the AVH-P6600DVD are the only head units that do not support any of the above the Control Functions but do allow Sirius Satellite Radio playback.
Mounting: The hide-away interface features built-in flanges to be used with optional mounting screws and comes supplied with four Velcro strips to secure the unit to a flat surface of your vehicle. The unit comes supplied with a 5' IP-Bus cable and 58" Power/ground harness so keep that in mind when mounting the unit away from your head unit.
To Sirius Tuner: 8-pin round connector used to connect a Sirius Satellite cable (supplied with optional SiriusConnect Satellite Radio Tuner or Vehicle Kit) from the Pioneer Sirius Interface Box to the SiriusConnect compatible Satellite Radio Tuner or Vehicle Kit.
IP-Bus Output: 12-pin IP-Bus connector used to connect the supplied 5' IP-Bus cable from the Pioneer Sirius Interface Box to the CD-changer port on the rear chassis of your compatible Pioneer head unit.
IP-Bus Input (pass-through): 12-pin IP-Bus connector used to connect a Pioneer CD-changer or other IP-Bus compatible device to your Pioneer head unit through the CD-SB10 Sirius Bus Interface module.
Power Supply: 4-pin connector used to connect the supplied 58" power/ground (2-wire) harness.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.