Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Our take on the Pioneer CDX-P1270
Bring your home-recorded CD-Rs and CD-RWs along with your prerecorded discs the CDX-P1270 12-disc changer can play them all. That's six slots for your CDs and another six for your friends' discs, enough tuneage to power an all-night rave in your car! It's the perfect companion for your changer-controlling Pioneer receiver.
You can mount Pioneer changers at any angle from 0 to 90 degrees, so installation in an out-of-the-way location is almost assured. But once you get an eyeful of the streamlined chassis design, you may want to show off the CDX-P1270 where everyone can see it. As an added feature for those who have home CD burners or discs with encoded info, Pioneer changers decode CD Text for display on a compatible Pioneer receiver.Details:
- 100-disc title memory (each title up to 20 characters in length)
- CD Text decoding (will display on compatible Pioneer receiver)
- CD-R and CD-RW compatible
- multiple mounting angles from 0 to 90 degrees
- CD frequency response 5-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio 92 dB
- 19-1/4' connection cable included
- 1-year warranty
- dimensions: 10-1/8"W x 3-11/16"H x 7-3/8"D
What's in the Box:
- 12-Disc CD changer with 4 red transport screws and attached transport screw note
- JD-1212S 12-disc CD magazine
- 2 Magazine labels
- 2 Metal mounting brackets
- One 19.25' IP-Bus cable with attached power and ground leads (the power lead has a 2-amp in-line fuse)
- Four 2" bolts (each bolt has a flat washer and a lock washer)
- 4 Hex/Phillips head self-tapping screws
- 4 Hex nuts
- 4 Hex/Phillips head machine screws (each screw has a flat washer)
- 4 Self-adhesive transport screw hole covers
- Bag to store transport screws
- "Bag for keeping transportation screws" note
- Owner's Manual
- Warranty sheet
- Product Registration card
IP-Bus Compatible: This 12-disc CD changer is compatible with all Pioneer IP-Bus head units equipped with changer controls.
Double-Floating Anti-Vibration System: This changer has a double-floating anti-vibration system for skip-resistant performance.
CD Text: When playing CD Text encoded CDs, this changer will transmit the data for display on compatible Pioneer head units equipped with CD Text display capability.
Disc Title Memory: This changer offers 100-disc title memory when used with a compatible Pioneer head unit. You can give each disc a title up to 20 characters in length.
Voice Commander: This changer is compatible with Pioneer's CD-VC60 Voice Commander remote system.
Mounting Angles: You can install this changer at any angle from 0 to 90 degrees. There are angle switching dials on both sides of the unit that must be set to agree with the mounting angle of the unit.
CD Compatibility: This unit will play prerecorded audio CDs, finalized CD-R discs and finalized CD-RW discs.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.