Overview: The Pioneer Universal Rear-View Camera (ND-BC4) is designed for use with Pioneer
A/V and Navigation in-dash headunits featuring a Rear View Camera Input
(composite video). The Pioneer ND-BC4 Rear-View Camera is extremely compact for
hidden mounting and offers improved low-light visibility.
Compatibility: This camera is designed for use with Pioneer
and other manufacturer in-dash
A/V headunits that feature an integrated monitor and rear view camera input
Chassis: The camera is built into a compact waterproof aluminum case, making it
perfect for mounting outside the vehicle.
CCD:The 1/4" color CCD imager has approximately 270,000 pixels (491 x 512
pixels), delivers a high
Lens: The 135° horizontal and 105° vertical viewing angles provide an
excellent near field view of anything behind you.
Automatic Sensitivity Compensation: The camera automatically adjusts to the available light, from 0.9 lux to 100,000 lux. The 0.9 lux rating ensures you'll have visibility at night in
low light, while the 100,000 lux rating means the picture won't be washed out in
Supply: The hideaway power supply unit features two Molex
plugs. The 3-pin molex plug connects to the camera's attached harness and supplies power and receives signal.
The 4-pin molex plug connects to the Power/Ground/Video harness. Its RCA output
feeds signal to your monitor while the other two lead provide power and ground. The
power lead has an in-line 1 amp fuse.
Mounting: The rear view camera comes supplied with a
pre-installed self-adhesive stand which can swivel the camera up and down.
Specs and Dimensions
- Power Source/Ground System: 14.4 V DC
(10.8 V to 15.1 V allowable); Negative type
- Max Current Consumption:120 mA
- Output Video: Mirror image for rear
- Sensor: 1/4-inch color CCD sensor
- Number of Pixels: 492 (vertical) x
- Total Number of Pixels: 270,000
- Effective Number of Pixels: Approximately 250,000
- Wide Angle Lens: focal length: F = 1.4mm, F value = 2.2
- Angle Of View: 135-degree horizontal
and 105-degrees vertical
- Iris System: Electronic Iris
- Scanning System: Interlace
- SNR:40 db or more
- Horizontal Resolution: Approximately
300 TV lines
- Illumination Range: Approximately 0.9 lux to 100,000 lux
- Image Output: 1 Vp-p (75-ohm)
- Rear View Camera:Width =
Height = 0.9375", Depth = 1.1875"
- Rear View Camera With Stand:
Width = 1.375", Height = 1.1875", Depth = 1.375"
- Power Supply Box: Width = 0.835", Height = 0.885", Depth = 2.315"
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.