Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Panasonic H-FS014045 Lens
14-45mm zoom lens for compact Panasonic hybrid cameras
Item # 133FS14045 | MFR # H-FS014045
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Panasonic H-FS014045 Lens by Crutchfield's Dave Bar
This 14-45mm lens is a great choice for everyday picture taking with your Panasonic or other Micro Four Thirds standard camera. On the 14mm end, you get a pretty wide-angle, "zoomed out" view that lets you record a lot of the scene in front of you great for capturing dramatic landscapes and cityscapes. On the 45mm end, you get a good bit of zoom, which can be helpful for flattering portraits. Even better, this lens has built-in optical image stabilization, so your pictures remain crisply detailed even when your hand is a little shaky or lighting isn't perfect.
What's in the Box:
- 14-45mm f/3.5-5.6 Mega O.I.S. ASPH lens
- 52mm Front lens cap (installed)
- Rear lens cap (installed)
- Lens hood
- Lens pouch
- Operating Instructions (Eng/Fren/Span)
- Self-adhesive labels (French)
- f/3.5-5.6 G Vario 14-45mm ASPH./MEGA O.I.S. zoom lens
- 35mm equivalent focal range: 28-90mm
- Mega O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilization) allows in-focus shots even in dimly lit shooting environments
- compatible with "Micro Four Thirds" standard hybrid cameras
- aspheric lens element minimizes optical distortion
- durable metal mounting ring
- minimum focus distance: 12"
- constructed of 12 elements in 9 groups
- filter/attachment size: 52mm
- lens is 2-5/8" long, 2-3/8" in diameter
- weight: 6.88 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Panasonic H-FS014045 Lens Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Features and Specs
|Maximum Aperture||f/3.5 (W) - 5.6 (T)|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The Panasonic H-FS100300 is a Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 Mega O.I.S. standard zoom lens for Panasonic Lumix G-series cameras. The 35mm equivalent focal length is 28-90mm. This 3x zoom lens is ideal a wide range of scenes, from portrait to landscape photography. It has a Micro Four Thirds mount, and comes with a vinyl lens pouch and lens hood.
Mega O.I.S.: The lens features Mega O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer), a system which provides accurate compensation for even tiny amounts of hand shake. Unlike image stabilizing systems that are built into the camera, Mega O.I.S. allows you to check the compensation effect directly through the live viewfinder or on the LCD. The compensation effect is also carefully matched to each lens. You can turn the Mega O.I.S. on or off with the switch located on the barrel of the lens.
Lens Hood: A bayonet-type lens hood is provided with the lens. The lens hood prevents stray light from entering the lens, which can be harmful to the picture. When not in use, the lens hood can be inverted and stored on the lens. The lens hood adds approximately 1-1/2" to the length of the lens. It can be reversed and temporarily stored on the lens.
Note: Using the camera's built-in flash with the lens hood in place can cause shadows to appear on the image.
Optional Filters: The lens has a 52mm mounting thread on the front of lens for attaching screw-on type filters.
- Focal Length: 14-45mm
- 35mm Equivalent: 28-90mm
- Aperture Type: circular aperture with 7 diaphragm blades
- Aperture Range: F3.5 (Wide) to F5.6 (Tele)
- Minimum Aperture: F22
- Lens Construction: 12 elements in 9 groups (1 Aspherical lens)
- In Focus Distance: 0.99' (0.3m) to ∞ (infinity) at all focal lengths
- Mount: Micro Four Thirds
- Angle of View: 75° (Wide) to 27° (Tele)
- Filter Diameter: 52mm
- Diameter: 2.342"
- Length: 2.569" to 3.664" (3.18" to 4.264" w/lens caps)
- Weight: 6.88 ounces
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.