Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
3D lens for select Panasonic micro four thirds cameras
Item #: 133HFT012
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Panasonic H-FT012 by Crutchfield's Dave Bar
Go from shooting flat, 2D images with your camera to recording lifelike, 3D photos with Panasonic's H-FT012 3D lens. It uses two lenses inside the barrel to capture both a right and left image simultaneously in a side-by-side method. It then sends the information to your compatible 3D-ready Panasonic camera, which records the image in 3D.
To play back your 3D photos, simply connect your camera to your compatible 3D HDTV using an HDMI cable, or insert your cam's SD memory card into the slot on your TV. You'll be amazed by the added depth this lens adds to your images people and objects will seem to pop out from the screen.
What's in the Box:
- 12.5mm 3D lens with lens cap and rear lens cap installed
- Draw string storage pouch
- Operating Instructions
- Self-adhesive labels for French and Japanese
- 3D Lumix G 12.5mm/F12 lens
- compatible with the Panasonic DMC-GF2, DMC-GH2, and DMC-G3 digital cameras
- dual lenses record two simultaneous images to create a 3D picture with compatible 3D-ready cameras
- 3D shooting supported only in still-photo mode with camera oriented in a horizontal position
- focal length: 12.5mm
- 35mm equivalent focal length: 58mm (with camera set to 16:9 aspect ratio)
- aperture: f/12 (fixed)
- minimum focus distance: 1.97 feet
- includes front lens cap, rear lens cap, and storage pouch
- lens is 2-1/4" in diameter, 13/16" deep
- weight: 1.6 ounces
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Features and Specs
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The Panasonic H-FT012 is a Lumix G 3D interchangeable lens for a Panasonic digital camera. It features two optical systems installed within the diameter of the lens mount, creating stereo images from the left and right lenses, to be processed with a 3D image processing system. The 35mm equivalent focal length is 65mm. The lens is compatible with Panasonic LUMIX G-series digital cameras. It has a Micro Four Thirds mount, and comes with a vinyl lens pouch. 3D images can be viewed on a 3D-capable HDTV.
Compatible Cameras: The H-FT012 is compatible with the following cameras with the Micro Four Thirds mount:
|DMC-G3K (Body only)||DMC-G3KW||DMC-G3KT||DMC-GH2HK|
- Focal Length: f=12.5mm (when used with the DMC-GH2 and the aspect ratio is 16:9)
- 35mm Equivalent: 65mm
- Aperture Type: Fixed
- Aperture Range: F12 (fixed)
- Lens Construction: 4 elements in 3 groups (x2)
- In Focus Distance: 1.97' (0.6m) to ∞ (infinity)
- Mount: Micro Four Thirds
- Angle of View: 37° (when used with the DMC-GH2 and the aspect ratio is 16:9)
- Stereo Base: 0.39" (10 mm)
- Diameter: 2.24"
- Length: 0.81"
- Weight: 1.6 ounces
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.