JL Audio JLINK™ RX
Add-on receiver for JLINK wireless subwoofer kit
Our take on the JL Audio JLINK™ RX by Crutchfield's Jeff Miller
Add a second sub — wirelessly
If you already have a subwoofer with JL Audio JLINK transmitter connected to your home theater receiver, this add-on receiver lets you add a second one. The JLINK RX receiver connects to the LFE input, and gives you 100 feet of wireless range for flexible placement. Just remember that you'll need to plug this receiver into an AC outlet.
Think a second sub sounds like overkill? Here's why Crutchfield's home speaker guru — and my desk neighbor — Kramer Krane says it could help in certain systems and rooms: "Adding a second subwoofer can fill in those gaps where bass response is weak. This helps make every seat in your home theater a good one, with plenty of tight, deep bass."
- wireless receiver for use with powered subwoofers
- requires the JL Audio JLINK TRX transmitter and receiver kit
- up to 4 receivers can be used with a single transmitter
- compatible with any brand of subwoofer with mono or stereo RCA inputs
- wireless range: up to 100 feet
- 16-bit/48kHz resolution/sampling rate
- operates on 2.4GHz wireless band
- requires AC power supply (included)
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee